💫20💫H€R ÓÚTẞÚR$T💫

My brain froze and as well as my whole body

My brain froze and as well as my whole body. My eyes were widened, I was shocked and stilled in my place as his warm lips moulded with my cold lips well.

As his lips met mine, I felt like I was struck by the lightning itself. I was feeling something out of the world. Something very new to me. A whole new sensation waved through my whole body.

In that moment I admit I forgot everything that happened between us in the past. Honestly my senses were like Bloon away. I wasn't feeling anything except the new found sensation in my body. I give in.

He was pouring his whole anger in the kiss. Grabbing a handful of my hair he pulled me more closer to him then I ever was.

Sucking and kissing me passionately in anger, he bit my lower lip to make me grasp from delight, from the slightest pain with pleasurable sensation i felt deep in my bones.

He explored every inch of my mouth with his tongue like he was searching something. I felt a metallic taste in my mouth but it was soon replaced by his minty taste in my mouth.

I soon closed my eyes in pleasure but his hurtful words ranged in my ear clearly like a drum. It was like a alarm to me.

I am not your Zay anymore and you are not my Haya anymore.

Don't call me Zay! You don't have the right now.

Don't call me Zay! How many times should i repeat myself?

I was remembering his every hurtful word, unknowingly my tears started to roll out of my eyes and i started to wriggle from his touch.

I was pushing him away with my hands on his chest when he jerked my hands behind my back and I snapped my teary eyes at him.

I heard his deep dark voice coated with pure anger staring in my amber eyes. "Don't you dare Haya! Don't you. How dare that bastard called you HAYA? how bloody dare he? I will cut his tongue to feed the dogs. I will pull out his bloody stupid eyeballs from which he looks at you. I swear I will. You are my Haya. Only Mine"

I slightly shivered at his tone but snapped back at him. I am not going to give in this time.

"Stop it Mr. Malik. I am not your Haya, My name is Hayat. I was never yours. 5 years, A whole 5 years. I waited for you, for your bloody one message, just one reply. I frequently messaged you for 5 years, I waited for your reply for whole 5 years Zay" His hold lossened on my hands and I pushed him away. I didn't stopped there.

"Where were you when I cried in nights because of you? Where were you when I was expecting wishes from you after I completed my degree? You knew I was never close with my parents as I was with Taya Jaan, Tayi Jaan and with you Zay. Where were you when I started to change? Where were you when I needed you the most"? I was getting weak with my every question for what I hate myself. He was just looking at me blankly.

"I tried telling you but you didn't listened not even tried to listen. You needed proofs" I chuckled sarcastically and continued "you bloody needed proofs from your best friend, from your Haya. You knew me very well, this was what i believed but thankfully you broke my trance, you broke my trust, you broke me. Just for once if you had said that I believe in you Haya than I swear i would have turned the world upside down just to make your wish true to be happy with Rameen. Just for once Zay but you didn't. I tried to contact you for past 5 years but you didn't returned any of my calls, my messages, nothing at all"

"I was a big fool back than.....No actually I am a big fool even now to even fall in your honey trap. You didn't explained anything to me for your past behaviour. I never wanted a sorry from you, just a mere explanation of what sin I have done to have your this behaviour" I know I was a crying mess right now. I was draining my heart out and he was just looking at the wall with his poker face. This shooted my anger higher.

"You know what Dr Ruhaan is not a bastard, the bloody bastard here is you. Yes you! Because he never pressurised me with any of his feelings. He never stooped this low to even touch me without my permission but you, what you did? On the very night of the Rukhsati. I will say it was lust not love because love isn't this cheap" I poured my heart out.

A thought striked my mind "Sorry I just used the word love for me, I totally forgot about your love. My bad, I totally forgot about Rameen. You wanted to marry her right? You think I was the reason behind your rejection. I am really sorry. Actually from the last 5 years I didn't had any courage to face anyone in the house regarding this nikkah and divorce but I still tried to talk with you before rukhsati but you as always hurted me with your words. Mistakes happens. So, I think this is high time to free you from this marriage, from this mistake" It hurted me to even think about calling our nikkah, our pure relationship, our sacred relationship made by Allah! a mistake but it was the truth and truth is always bitter.

"Rameen is still unmarried, it looks like she is waiting for you so why not? I will make everything easy for you both"? I questioned myself as if I am an maniac. All his accusations overpowered my senses right now.

"I am never going to answer or try to explain myself of your past accusations. They are useless and baseless to me as you are now" I said lastly and turned to leave. The last line was a big lie. I can lie to him but not to myself.

Without turning back I left his office, I left him alone in his thoughts. I picked my bag and car keys from the drawer of my office and wearing sunglasses I walked out of the company.

 I picked my bag and car keys from the drawer of my office and wearing sunglasses I walked out of the company