💫17💫HÍ$ ₱.Á💫

After having Turkish breakfast at the restaurant, we are now going to company with a light music playing in the car

After having Turkish breakfast at the restaurant, we are now going to company with a light music playing in the car. I was hoping that maybe he will say something about his past behaviour at the breakfast but he didn't. We both had our breakfast in silence but it was a comfortable one.

After a peaceful ride to the company, as usual, he passed the car keys to the guard and we made our way inside.

"Good Morning Sir. Good Morning Mam" Came Sofia's greeting. We both just nodded our head in response.

He went to his office and after a small talk with Ahmed, I made my way to Taya Jaan's office. I knocked on the door, getting permission I got in.

"Assalam-O-Alaikum Taya Jaan. Good Morning" I greeted him as I saw him reading some documents wearing glasses.

"Wa-Alaikum-Aslam Jaan. Good Morning to you too. How was the breakfast"? As I was expecting. I rolled my eyes before replying. "It was good Taya Jaan"

Nodding his head smiling he asked "Where is that ungrateful brat"?

"His office" I replied shortly and Taya jaan again nodded his head.

"You have 4 meetings lined up Today. First at 11:00Am with the board of directors. Seconds at 1:00Pm for lunch with Mr.Khan. Third at 2:30Pm, a video conference with the London delegates. Lastly at 4:00Pm with the head of our HR department" I completed.

"Okay! But you are not going to accompany me except the board directors meeting because you are one of them" I was going to ask him why when he continued "Because Zaid is new here and needs guidance and you are the best Jaan and Moreover he........"he paused in between looking at my reaction before continuing "He asked for you to be his P.A" He completed and I felt a bomb blasted in my head.

"Why Taya Jaan? I want to be your P.A" I tried in hope but I know nothing is going to change anything.

"Jaan I am going to retire in like 2 weeks after that you have to be his P.A then why not now"? He asked calmly. I sighed.

"Okay Taya Jaan, as you wish" I replied disheartedly because i know this was his wish.

"From today onwards you are going to be his P.A" I nodded in response and made my out of Taya Jaan's office to his.

I was so damn angry right now, I didn't bother to knock on his door, I directly barked in. "Why the hell you asked for me to be your P.A"? I asked slamming my hand on his table infront of him.

He gazed at me lazyly with a smirk slowly curling up on his lips. "Begum, Actually i was expecting you" He slowly rosed from his chair, adjusting his suit, he turned from the side of the table and started coming towards me and me as always took the steps back.