💫9💫DR. RÚHÁÁÑ💫

"I didn't asked you, I told you" His jaw was clenched and His hold tightened around my arms

The pain in my foot was so unbearable that I didn't heard a single word he said, it was paining before but when my foot twisted I felt like someone has sucked all the oxygen from my lungs. My eyes were clenched tightly, my hands in a fist to endure the pain and not to make any voice.

Maybe he sensed something was wrong as he asked "What happened"? His voice came out a bit worried. My hold loosened on the files, they scattered on the ground, and i immediately hold his arms for the support.

I clenched my eyes tightly and my hold got tightened on his arms, tears started to roll out down my cheeks as I utterd stuttering with pain "M-my f-foot"

Almost instantly he hold me softly with his one hand on my waist and placed my hand around his neck, Slowly he made me sit in the car and was going to sit in the car but I stopped him saying "files" They were confidential.

I knew he didn't wanted to but he did and came running back to the car.

Minutes later we were Infront of the hospital. I looked at the hospital to see it was my hospital. Did he knew this was my hospital?

As soon we entered the hospital greetings came. I just nodded my head forming a smile with difficulty. They all came running to me seeing me like this. I hate attention!

I can't go to my office which was on 12 floor because of the unbearable pain. "Call Dr.Mazhar, I am in Dr.Rubi's Cabin" I uttered but unknowingly my hold tightened around Zay's arm because of the pain.

"Cabin"? I heard his usual dark and cold voice asking me. "Right to left to the corridor, last room" And without any warning he scooped me up in his arms. I immediately grasped, not just me but all the people around.

My hands circled around his neck on their own accord. His cold eyes were staring ahead not caring about the attention he attracted.

I was too shocked to say anything, I don't know when he made me sit on the bed, when he started examining my foot but i snapped out of my trance when his stern and authoritive voice reached my ears.

"Didn't had your medicines last night"? I shooked my head embarrassed. He instantly passed me a glare asking me another question "Sprain spray"? I again shooked my head. He closed his eyes tightly, I know he is controling his anger. I guess, Some things never change. He opened his eyes after some time.

We both were just staring at each other, one was calm and the other was the volcano. We both averted our eyes when someone cleared his throat.

I looked at the front to see many doctors staring at us in awe. What the hell?

No doubt I was embarrassed, very embarrassed, I just wanted the floor to swallow me in.

Dr.Mazhar came towards us with a small mischievous smile, he asked Zay before clearing his throat "Can I"? Zay just nodded his head before standing up to my side placing his one hand on my shoulder.

Ignoring Zay and his touch i made a stern expression as i uttered "I am fine, you all can do your work" They all just nodded before leaving one by one.

Dr.Mazhar sat on the Stoll on which Zay was sitting earlier. He first examined my foot before asking "How many days ago you got this sprain"?

"Yesterday" He furrowned immediately. "It is severe, it seems your internal skin tissues are damaged. You did some exercise or something because this couldn't be swallowed just from a sprain"?

"I didn't exercised but I walked very much, you can say I was being careless" I replied.

"You weren't being careless, you are careless" He smiled and continued "I am writing some medicines, a tube and a oil. You should massage your foot for at least 3 times in a day and please try to be on bed, not walk around as you always do" I managed a small smile and replied "Sure Doctor, Thank you"

I was going to stand up with Zay supporting me when the door opened with a thud. Dr. Ruhaan came breathing heavily. It seems like he came running.

I immediately furrowned. Who called him here? I really wanted to disappear from here.

He is Dr. Ruhaan. He confessed to me on the very first day of his in this hospital. He says it was love at first sight. He is not a clingy type, he is a very mature and sober person. I told him many times that i am married but his answer was always the same with a sad smile 'I am not forcing you Hayat, I just told you my feelings as i don't want to live in regret for not confessing my love to you even once. I don't want anything in return from you'

"Hayat what happened? I heard you got hurt"? His voice came out shivering, it was like he was going to cry at any moment.

"I am totally fine Dr. Ruhaan" I forced a smile as I don't want to hurt his feelings because I clearly understand when you love someone and not to get same love from them. It hurts very much.

"You call this fine? See your foot once" He pointed to my foot a bit angryly but as his gaze swept passed me to Zay and his hand on my shoulder, his eyes dimmed. I can feel his pain.

I just passed a small smile in return and stood up slowly with Zay supporting me.

"Allah Hafiz!" With that i left a heartbroken Dr. Ruhaan behind.

'Ya Allah! Khabhi Kisi ko Kisi esse shakhs ki mohabbat me na daal Jo uski kismat mein likha na ho,
Mohabbat ki manzil bas mohabbat hi ho'

'Ya Allah! Khabhi Kisi ko Kisi esse shakhs ki mohabbat me na daal Jo uski kismat mein likha na ho,Mohabbat ki manzil bas mohabbat hi ho'