💫14💫TH€ Ñ€XT MÓRÑÍÑG💫

As usual i woke up from the voice of 'fajr Azaan'

As usual i woke up from the voice of 'fajr Azaan'. I was going to turn to other side when I realized I was trapped.....in his arms. I looked upwards to see his sleeping peaceful face. No tension, No stress, No anger nothing at all just his sleepy baby face.

There was a time when i wished for all this, his attention, his care, his love. How I wished to be beside him every morning in his arms. but now i don't know why I am not feeling anything.

He clearly told me that night he don't like me then why is he doing these things? I don't want to be hurt anymore. I don't wish to be.

I closed my eyes to calm myself by listening 'Azaan'. When 'Azaan' finished, I slowly placed his hand on the bed which was on my shoulder and tried to sit.

Keyword: Tried because he didn't let me and his hold on my shoulder tightened.

'Ya Allah! What should I do'?

I slowly shake his arm with my other free hand. I don't know what I should call him because he told me not to call him Zay and I don't want to call him with his full name because I never did. I will get awkward.

I shake his arm to wake him up but it backfired he placed his other hand on my waist totally caging me. What the Hell?

I cleared my throat and said "Z-zaydan" My voice came out stuttering but no avail because he didn't even budged a bit.

I again cleared my throat and this time my voice came out loud and clear. "Zaydan"

"Hmm" He mumbled don't know what and placed his head in the crook of my neck. I stiffened as his lips made contact with my neck. What the actual Hell Man?

"Zaydan wake up" I was very irritated right now. And Thank God he finally opened his eyes. 'MashaAllah His eyes'

"What"? Damn his morning voice. Hayat don't get weak. I cleared my throat averting my eyes from him and uttered more like in a whisper "It's time for fajr prayer".

He nodded his head lightly before letting me free. Like really! I feel like I am a criminal who needs permission to get free.

Irritated with this thought I made my way to washroom. I did Wuzu, getting out of the washroom I saw him waiting outside the washroom. He got in the washroom and Ignoring him i picked my dupatta, covering my hairs, I picked the prayer mat from the drawer when I heard the door opening of the washroom.

I laid the prayer mat on the floor and seconds later he also laid his prayer mat infront of me. I furrowned, Why is he not going to Masjid? I understand about last night but now why?

"Why are you not going to Masjid"? Hayat why can't you keep your curiosity in Yourself. Just keep your mouth shut from now on. Why do you care what he does and what he not?

"Any problem if i offer the prayer with you"? He calmly asked. This is surely the calmness before the storm I tell you.

I just shook my head negatively and we both started to offer prayer. After we finished to offer prayer, I folded the prayer mat and placing it on the stand i started to look for the Holy Book «Quran Pak» in the shelfs.

"In the first shelf of the drawer" I heard his deep husky voice behind me. How do he know what exactly I am looking for? But anyways it has nothing to do with me.

As he told me I found the Holy Book 'Quran Pak' there. I recited Quran Pak for like 2 hours and closing the Holy Book, I recited some Surahs and at the end i made dua and stood up from the sofa placing the Quran Pak in the shelf.

I didn't turned towards him because i was feeling his intense gaze on me for the last 2 straight hours and still he is looking at me. What is exactly wrong with him?

I looked at the time it's 6:40Am to be exact. I undid my dupatta from my head before making my way towards the closest. I took out today's wear which is specially selected by Tayi Jaan. It's a light blue Maxi. She specifically told me to wear this today as this was my favourites colour.

I made my way out of the closest towards bathroom when I heard him asking me "Where are you going"?

What a stupid question? Clothes in my hand and I am going towards bathroom where exactly would be i going?

"Bathroom" I shortly replied and turned to leave when i again heard his voice "It's not even 7 yet and we don't even need to go to company today so leave it and sleep for a while. We slept late at night" I am noticing he is talking very much from last night. I guess the roles are reversed.

"I don't sleep after 'fajr" I replied and turned to again stop from his voice.

"I am not asking you, I am telling you" Here he is again ordering me around.

"You can't order me, it's my choice whether to sleep or not" I said Glaring at him.

He stood up from the bed making his way towards me slowly and in reflex I started to take steps backward until my back hit the wall. What the hell is the wall doing here?

A smirk got plastered on his face as he stood Infront of me just inches apart. He softly pushed my hairs back from my neck making his long fingers stroked my neck. I clenched the dress in my hands tightly at the sensation which passed through my whole body.
But I didn't closed my eyes and slapped his hand away glaring at him.

He just chuckled in response and took the dress from my hand. "Too bad I can't order you but I can surely make you do things remember"? I was just looking at him dumbfounded. How smoothly he took the dress from my hands. When I didn't answered he continued.

"And I told you, you are more fragrant than these roses. Didn't i"? So what he meant is I don't take a bath? Seriously he has gone mad.

He chuckled again and said "I didn't said that" I was not saying that aloud right? "Surely you were" Came his reply.

He took my hand in his, placing the dress on the nearby sofa he made me lay on the bed. He kissed my forehead and pulling me in his arms he closed his eyes. But I was just staring at him with dumb expression. Something is definitely wrong with him.

"Don't stare at me like this or it will get more difficult to control" Came his husky voice. And I clearly know who he is talking about.

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.