💫28💫$€ÁL€D FÁT€ FÓR€V€R {LÂ$T}💫

"So Begum

"So Begum..." I heard his seductive Voice beside me. I turned to him and his expressions were yelling mischief. And for me an alarm to the danger.

I hurriedly stood up but in next second I was pulled in his embrace more specifically in his lap. My hands automatically circled around his neck. My breath got unstable at our close proximity. But he was enjoying himself very well.

"W-what are y-you doing"? I stuttered and I really wanted to smack my head on my own mistake. I struggled in his embrace to get free from his cage of arms but no avail.

"Haya please! Just for once" I stopped struggling at his helpless and defeated look. I think it's time to get my answers.

I sighed at last and said "Okay! But please this is not appropriate" I gestured at myself sitting on his lap. He nodded his head slowly and made me sit beside him. He started.

"First of all, I am really very sorry for my behaviour from last 5 years. I know I can't justify my any action by just saying a mere word sorry but believe me i deeply regret everything i did, I really do.
This all started with the topic of our Nikkah. As you know at that time i was deep in the illusion of love with Rameen that unknowningly i made you suffer on the very night of our Nikkah. When our nikkah was final, I directly told my parents about Rameen" This was a very shocking piece of news for me. I never knew they knew about it.

"They disheartedly put a condition infront of me. They said if Rameen says yes to my proposal then they will do as i say but if in any way she rejects then 'You' their Jaan will be my bride as you were bound to be mine since your birth. This wasn't the only reason, they just couldn't think that you will be anyone else's bride beside me and leave them alone in the Haveli. You know na they just love you more than me" He passed me a smile at his last words and i also smiled because this was true. They gave me more love then my own parents. He continued.

"But to my utter shock Rameen rejected. At last when she was saying something she said that just before calling me, she was talking to you and in the anger of rejection i put the whole blame on you in my mind and instantly cutted the call without listening to her. That was my first biggest mistake. I should've listened to her and shouldn't conclude anything immediately. The thing i deeply regret was that i broke the trust of my bestfriend".

"You were my best friend, my partner in crime after all. So, missing you in America wasn't something new. But i just couldn't get myself to call you, talk to you because of my behaviour on that night. I thought by now you will be hating me".

"When i was coming back after 5 years, I decided to clear our all misunderstandings right away but when i saw your hairs which were cutted down, my anger shot up. My assumption got confirmed that you really hated me for the last 5 years. I thought 'My Haya' will never change the things 'His Zay' likes" I forrowned at his words.