💫16💫ẞR€ÁKFÁ$T DÁT€💫

Sun peeked out of the darkness of the night slowly after making the world longed for his light

Sun peeked out of the darkness of the night slowly after making the world longed for his light. And I was capturing this beautiful sight in my eyes to cage these memories forever.
What a beautiful Morning with a breathtaking Vision of the nature. MashaAllah!

As usual after the 'fajr prayer', I was standing in the terrace of our room staring at the sky. To see the nature Changing its curve according to our needs, This is peace.

I am not alone here, We both are standing here but the difference is, I am looking at the sky and he... at me. I was well aware of his gaze, his eyes on me.

Without looking at him, I made my way inside with him following me. 'This is creepy', I wanted to yell this at him but at the end I took a deep sigh.
Be calm and Stay positive.

I recited 'Quran Pak' for 2 hours, after that picking my today's wear which was red long frock type gown, I went to bathroom. After my usual routine of getting ready, I wore matching ruby garnet red crystal cluster earrings and flat red sandals. I am avoiding heels after my foot injury.

Letting my hairs waves down as usual, I looked at myself last time in the mirror before, I turned towards bathroom. Right now he is in shower. Should i pick out his clothes for today?

I hadn't done anything like this in last 10 days, today I am also going to company. Should i or should i don't?

At the end I handpicked his suit from the closest which was matching with my outfit but difference was mine Was red and his Maroon, placing the suit on the bed, I picked my bag and files to made my way downstairs.

As I was early today, I know Tayi Jaan and Mama Jaan must be in the kitchen. I placed my things on the table of the hallway.

"Assalam-O-Alaikum Tayi Jaan, Mama jaan. Good Morning" I greeted both of them as soon as i entered the kitchen.
No Matter how many house helpers we have but kitchen is for only Tayi Jaan and Mama jaan. They say, they like cooking for their husbands.

"Wa-Alaikum-Aslam Jaan. Good Morning" Came both of their replies, of course, Tayi jaan's with cheerfulness and Mama's stern but with a smile.

"MashaAllah! Jaan you looking beautiful in red, be careful or else, i will get the news of Zaid murdering some guys today" Ignoring her other words I replied "Thank you"

"What should I make for breakfast"? I asked them offering help but Tayi Jaan only passed me a fake glare, placing his one hand on her waist she asked.

"Jaan just tell us, you want your Taya Jaan and Baba Jani to forget the taste of the food made by our hands because after eating your mouth watering food, ours is not at your level" There was a smile adorning her face and I also smiled softly in return.

She was smiling when she looked passed me, I too followed her gaze just to see him wearing the suit which I handpicked. I stopped my lips which were itching to form a smile. There was a expectation in his eyes as he was expecting some reaction from Me but I didn't give away any expression. But on the other hand, I know he already looked passed my fake facade.

He was looking handsome in 2 piece Maroon Armani suit with white shirt fitted to his body giving me a full view of his well build body on which a black tie was complimenting the white colour of his shirt and coat in his arms. His hairs were neatly styled to the side with a Rolex watch adoring his veiny hands. MashaAllah!

Tayi Jaan cleared her throat to gain our attention and then only i averted my eyes from him. "What are you doing here Zaid? Looking for your wife"? Tayi Jaan asked teasingly.

"Yes!" What a straight forward answer? I really wanted to roll my eyes but I couldn't deny the fact that at his answer my heart skipped a beat. I don't know why but it feels good.

Tayi Jaan scoffed sarcastically in reply saying "What a honest son i have got? I thought you would atleast shy a bit and I will tease you but no, with that stone face of yours and straight forward answer what could exactly i utter"?

"Then Don't say anything and why will i be shy to answer you, I was looking for my wife not anyone else" Again his straight forward answer, Tayi Jaan just rolled her eyes at him. He continued.

"Anyways, we wouldn't be having breakfast at home, we both are going out to have breakfast" I frowned.

"Ohh! Breakfast Date" Tayi Jaan teased Zay but there was no change of expression in him. "Let's go" Holding my hand, he dragged me outside. I mumbled Allah Hafiz to the ladies behind. They both were smiling slyly at us.

He straight took me to the garage. "My bag, files....." I trailed off when he pinned me against the car. His both hands against the car on the both side of me, caging me between him and the car.

My eyes widened at our close proximity. I could smell his straight out of shower scent. He leaned in towards me brushing his beard against my cheeks sending the tinkles straight to my heart. Unknowningly I clenched my hands and closed my eyes.

"Why did you wore red today? You know how damn breathtaking you are and on that 'Red' colour"? His voice was low, deep and Husky with above all seductive.

"I- I...." Words were not forming. He smirked against my cheeks and kissed my earlobe then kissed right below my ear on my neck....on my weak spot. I folded my lips inside not to let any moan out.

After a minute when I didn't felt any movement, I slowly opened my eyes to drown myself in his electric pool of Sky. His lips were slightly curled up and amusement was glistening in his eyes.

He pinched my cheeks softly before saying "your cheeks are red just like your button nose" And a heartwarming laugh left his mouth. Oh My Heart!

I slowly pushed him away, but as I placed my hands on his chest to Push him away, I felt his heart beat against my hands. It was fast and with that my heartbeat also quickened.

I averted my eyes from him and started looking at the tiles of the floor. Wow! What a beautiful tile.

"Stay here i will get your things" I can feel a smile in his voice, saying this he moved towards the door inside which is attached to the Hallway of the Haveli.

I looked upwards to see the fading figure of Zaydan. Ya Allah! I am not understanding anything now. Why his sudden change in behaviour? I really wanted to reciprocate his romantic advances but remembering his words, I am stopping myself. I am not waiting for his sorry just an explanation for his behaviour. That's all.

Am I asking too much?