💫23💫ÇÁRÍÑG ÁÑD LÓVÍÑG💫

As her Vision settled on my face, she instantly yelled jerking my hand away from her shoulder "What the hell you are doing here? How did you even get in"? She slowly sat up straight and gave me her best death glare

I didn't even spoke yet when she continued "I was on the sofa right. How i am in the bed? You again touched me without my permission"?

I was deeply hurt but still explained with a sorry "I am sorry. You are having a fever and was curled up in a ball from the cold so I just carried you to the bed. I did nothing else".

She didn't replied back but started to step out of the bed "Where are you going"? I asked and she again ignored me.

She stood up but in seconds she stumbled and fell on the bed from the weakness. I assume she wanted to lay on the sofa.

"You please lay on the bed. I promise I will keep my distance" without looking at me she replied "Washroom" Oh! So, she wanted to use restroom and not going to lay on the sofa. A smile made its way to my lips.

"Come i will help" I offered her help but she refused my help with her best glare "Stay away! I can manage"

I kept quiet at this. She slowly stood up again holding the headboard of the bed and walked passed me slowly. But I still followed her. She entered the washroom after passing me a glare. I stood outside the washroom waiting for her. Minutes later she came outside and slowly went to the bed.

She rested her head on the headboard of the bed taking a deep sigh. I so wanted to ask her that was she having any pain anywhere but stopped myself.

I picked the food filled tray and placed it infront of her. She first looked at me then at the food. At last she pushed the food towards me glaring at me.

"Please have it. If not then I will really call Mama and you know besides this then you have to eat much more than this" I said softly pushing her hot buttons because she was really fuming in anger. I am sorry to threatened her but it was really my last option.

Still glaring in my soul she pulled the tray towards her. I smiled in return. My plan worked. She was slowly eating her food. I so wanted to make her eat with my hands but right now she will kill me for sure. So maintaining the distance I sat in the further most corner of the bed seeing her eat.

In between she coughed, I instantly filled the glass with water and made her drink it with my hand and from the other hand i stroked her back softly. She gulped it in hurry as she was dehydrated for years.

After that she didn't even glanced at me once not for even glaring at me. After she finished her food i picked the empty tray quietly and went downstairs to the kitchen.

I called our family's personal doctor. I gave him a detailed information of Haya's fever and so on. He prescribed some medicines and at last i requested him not to tell my family about this.

I went out to get the medicines and When I got home she was in washroom.

When she came out, I realized she had gone to do Wuzu. I placed the medicines on the table and went to the washroom. I also did Wuzu and coming out I saw her offering prayer.
Not like I expected her to wait for me but I admit i hoped.

I silently laid the prayer mat infront of her and started offering the 'Esha Prayer'.

When I was done I saw her laying on the bed using Mobile. I folded the prayer mat and placed it on the stand.
I snatched her phone from her hand and as expected she yelled "What the hell is your problem"?

Without giving her the reply, I filled the glass with water, picking the medicines i stood infront of her. "Have it" My voice came out like requesting her.

"My phone first" Her voice was stern and unwavering. I didn't replied her back. I stood my ground up. She glared at me for whole 5 minutes before snatching the water and medicines from my hands.

I looked at her amused. Taking the empty glass from her, i placed it on the table and went to my side of bed.

"My phone"? Came her Authoritive but soft and cute voice. I turned towards her. She is a temptress, a true temptress i tell you. Even she don't do anything to provoke the beast in me but her just one mere glance is enough to give me a hard on.

Her doe Amber eyes, her button nose, her naturally blushing cheeks, her luscious inviting lips, her swan like neck, Her beautifully trimmed eyebrows, Her seductive smile, Her black raven hair waves. Although she cutted them down but she still is as ravishing to me as she was before.
Her each and every thing make me fall in love with her over and over than I already am.

I calmed myself and replied "I didn't said i will give it back to you. Please sleep. You aren't well today" With that I picked my pillow from the bed and went towards the sofa.

I don't fully trust myself with her. So, it's better for now i keep my distance with her as she wanted. But the problem is how the hell i will sleep tonight. I don't know about her but i surely can't sleep without her in my arms. She is my peace.

"Where are you going"? Came her confused voice. I was surprised that she asked.

"I am going to sleep on the sofa. You can sleep on the bed comfortably as you were not comfortable with me" I replied and placed the pillow on the sofa.

I turned and she was still looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. I fixed her pillow rightly and said "Sleep Haya" Still looking at me she laid down.

I was a bit disappointed because she didn't uttered a word against it as i did. She didn't assert her right on me as i did. But anyways the mistake is mine. So, Now i should be the one to do the redressal.

I sat on the sofa facing her. She was fast asleep maybe because of the effects of medicines. And i kept looking at her silently.

What a fool i was? I was going to lost her in my stubborness but 'Alhamdulilah Allah stopped me mid way. Ya Allah! Tera shukr hai '

 Ya Allah! Tera shukr hai '