Wait for it to fade

I looked down to Annabeth. I can't ever let her fall. I swear Annabeth, I'll do anything I can to keep you safe. Her heart is pounding. Wait what? How do I know that? This makes no sense. Magic be crazy these days. Or maybe I'm just having an anxiety attack and my mind is desperately trying to hold on to a sane concept to fight the incessant thoughts of 'Oh my fucking gods I'm gonna fall and die, AHHHGGGGGG.' Or maybe someone has been feeling manic lately. Yeah I'm looking at you. Take care of yourself, okay? Jason once told someone crying 'Amongus.' seriously. That would make me smile right now.

Hemoglobin and plasma.
Those are the main things that make our blood.
In there are hydrogen atoms and oxygen. We know this as water.
While there is no chemical formula for blood as we know it, we do know some compounds. If I can control water, what am I controlling?
Hydrogen, oxygen, or both?
Well I would think only hydrogen because I cannot control the air around me, but that being said, if it's humid then water is in the air.
Oxygen is flammable, and hydrogen combusts at around 930 °F. Pressure is also an interesting thing.
If you force something down in water, it could come flying back up due to the pressure.

"Percy, what are you doing?" She asked with sadness, looking down at me a few feet above the ledge I feel scratching my hand raw.
"I don't know, we'll find out though. I love you." I told her as she slowly made her way through the air.
"Nico, keep her safe." I said.

I probably look really cringy right now. 'I love you.' So cliche. Like, I could have said fucking waffles! Logic is not working right now, fuck off.

"I-I will."

A/N: Okay things are about to get a tiny bit graphic, so I'll put a bunch of asterisks after that part is done and I'll reply to a comment asking what happened with a PG-13 version. But when I edited it I was feeling really silly. So it's mostly silly. Cuz I'm silly rn, don't judge.
FUCK YOU I UPDATED I CAN DO THIS HOWEVER I WANT EVEN IF IM BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL ITS A CEILING. IM HILARIOUS OKAY?!
FUCK OFF/j.

(asterisks are these things ***)

TW: EVERYTHING THATS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. SCROLL PAST IF THAT'S WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR MENTAL HEALTH. IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING EVENTS ARE HAPPENING TO YOU, TELL A TRUSTED FRIEND, AUTHORITIES, OR EVEN IN THE COMMENTS. STAY SAFE.

I fell for hours and hours. More than thirty minutes. But I could say I was falling for thirty minutes.
Just as I thought I would never stop falling, I saw red light and a putrid odor. Did I no-clip? If so that's awesome.
The backrooms seem dope.
(I said dope ironically, if you couldn't tell the I'm doing something wrong.)

As I got closer to what I have to assume was the 'ground' I saw maerky black water. Or at least I thought it was water. And as soon as I fell in, I got flooded with voices.

You're worthless. You kill. You should kill yourself. You make life miserable for everyone. You deserve everything thats going to happen to you. Faggot. Psychopath. You scare people you love. You killed your mom, it's your fault she died in the first place. Gabe was treating you the way you should be. You're gonna end up killing everyone. You aren't a hero. You killed them. Killed them. You are nothing. You are basking in glory produced form the blood of friends. You're disgusting. Everyone hates you. Everyone just has to put up with you. You're always throwing yourself a pity party. Just die. Die. Everyone would be better off.
'Well that is not what you would call kind and considerate Mr. Depressed River. Asshole'
The water backed off. Ha, loser.
I was hit with a wave of dizziness. I felt my eyes close. I feel a bit silly goofy haha. Maybe it's the air.
I feel
Slightly silly.
Just a wee bit though.

When you think it can't get worse, it does. Any guess to who found me and what they did? Tartarus himself naturally decided to have 'fun' with me. Maybe he was in a silly goofy mood too.