Nights like these

Leo POV:

"What the fuck, who was that kid and that other man, I don't get it." I stated. The kid Percy's talking about, maybe he saw this? Who was the woman?
Well, it's a story from Percy's childhood, so it might be from first person? And, what? I am so lost.

Annabeth glared at me with that 'Shut up unless your teeth are ready to go up your ass.'

"Percy, that's not funny." Jason said with a shake in his voice. Dumbass, Percy wouldn't joke and quite literally can't joke. We're under oath.
Annabeth and I both sent death stares at the clueless, knock off Superman.

"He's not kidding. I know him better than all of you. He would never joke about something like this. " Annabeth said with an unsteady pace, quietly.

Time for some Super Detective Leo McShizzle. All the ladies love his amazing smart.
So, Percy told us that it happened to him. The woman on the ground, I don't know. But he said it correctly, that would mean that... I don't know. I've heard stories of domestic abuse, hell, growing up where I did, it was normal. Could it be something along the lines of murder? The woman was described as dead, so it could have been. But who would she have been? Maybe Percy...
I mean, it technically add up. I've never seen him shirtless... I don't think anyone else has either.
Jason has nice abs though, not gonna lie. I'm not gay. I'm known to lie though. Back to the topic at hand, I hate mysteries. Don't get me started on who drank the Coke. Pretty sure it was the Stoll brothers.

"What?" Hazel said with confused.
Confounded.
Confuzzled.
A wee bit lost.
Ehehe.
Bless her soul. So, old. Like a grandma who is still mobile. She's been through too much because the 19 anything's hate minorities and refuses to educate and instead spread hysteria. Oh that was smooth. I could be a singer. Luv Leo- that's a great name. Or Firework. But that's too cannon. Wait what are we doing?
I might just be the smartest one here, don't tell Annabeth I said that, she will kill me. I might be the only one who knows what's going on. No one is saying anything!
Or maybe it's the atmosphere, but potato/pasta.

I'm surprised that Frank knows, Canada also does know things, sometimes. Better than the U.S though.

It's really only New York and Los Angeles that you can exist in peace.
RIP- THE ECONOMY.

Fuck. I need to talk to Will about seeing a Pharmacist. My ADHD is getting out of hand. My rants have been getting longer. Almost like a certain someone has gone off their meds again, huh. How weird is it I just got the urge to ask a question to the blank void of nothingness. Imagine if someone was consuming my life as media right now, a silly thought, I know.
Right! Back to the moment. Sorry, I forgot that I was supposed to be, doing something.
The silence is deafening.

Nico won the bet. Jokingly using his gay-dar to be provocative he would say 'That's a queer. See how he walks? That's kinda gay.'
If you start and say that you can't assume someone's sexuality, your partially right. Homo's know, Hetero's don't. Gays know gays. Or at least that's what Nico tells me.

"Annabeth?" I called over softly. She always knew what everyone was thinking and has good opinions on it. She's got a big brain like me, Detective McShizzle.

"Hey, Percy. Do you see that cloud up there in the sky? It kinda looks like Bessie doesn't it?" Annabeth asked.
Who's Bessie? The cloud looks like a small cow that had a baby with a shark.

"Ha ha, yeah it does! The way that the opacity levels on the cloud alternate to almost make Bessie's pattern." Percy responded. You could tell that other things were on his mind though. Simply controlling muscles to make a smile, not one out of joy.

"I feel that a lot of the others are, confused. I get that, I'm also pretty confused. Do you think you could maybe explain this to us? Only if you're comfortable with that that is." Annabeth asked with gentle psychological kindness and comfort. Fucking psychologist.

Percy looked confused. Not the 'bitch what' confusion but the 'how do you spell please' confusion. "Explain what?"
"What you said earlier, it worried me and the others. So maybe if we know more we can help better."
"Okay."

I feel so awkward right now. Nico and Will are silent talking, Piper's very invested in this tea. Jason's trying to avoid eye contact and is acting like he isn't listening and is playing with a stick, I still don't know where he got a stick from because we're 2,320 feet above the ground. Hazels asking if Frank ever feels like a salamander. Lord help us oh my fucking god where is this going?

Something really, really bad is about to happen. I need a stick and caffeine to make it through this bullshit.