Crybaby

Nico POV:

This is stupid.
Wow Nico, an astute observation.

It's one thing to leave someone alone with an unconscious body. I'm genuinely about to cry. It's been 4 hours. That is next level bitch-move. I tend to talk to things, something Perce and I have in common. I feel like I remember him apologizing to a plastic straw because it broke, he proceeded to melt and refuse it because he didn't want to hurt the environment. The plot twist was that it was paper, and it caught on fire. He then asked if it was supposed to do that.

"Percy," I began talking to the unconscious form next to me with a hint of humor trying to lighten the mood in the atmosphere "what are we gonna do with you man. Everyday..." I had to stop talking and hold back a sob. He was a 13 year old when I met him. He was one of the first people other than Bianca to ever be kind to me. I loved him. Seeing him like this breaks my heart. Some fates are worse then death.
We barely know each other in the way we did, the light burnt out. That spark flickered. Never extinguished, but flickered. Over time it was decided that the light will never stop flickering and that no light was better that it fleeting constantly. The mental connection that makes you question if you would be better of without it to remind you the truth, that it is a necessity. If you remove the knife you will bleed out.
But it hurts. It hurts so bad.

"Percy... please come back to us. We- I need your help. I'm so confused, what's happening?" I said feeling my eyes turn glassy. I try to avoid showing emotion because I get hurt, no, I got hurt. And it still hurts. It's been so long, but it still hurts. I never get used to it.

"Please, stop. Don't hurt him. PLEASE PLEASE DON'T HURT THEM I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST STOP!" The mumbles turned to screams in his sleep.

"Uh, someone? I would like assistance!" I called out. I heard footsteps running through the hall. That bitch can't be for real.
Seriously dude? I have a mental breakdown and now you're back?

"Nico, what's happening? I heard screaming then you called very properly asking for assistance." Jason rushed saying while running over. That bitch.
I was about to say that his Superman-ly-ass may as well went on a hike when Percy all of the sudden almost thrashed his way to sitting upright. He was out of breath trying to catch it.

Wait, important question. Can Jason have asthma? Because logically he could just force air to do his lungs work for him. It is imperative that I get this information.

That bitch. I have no creativity at the moment, I wasted it on making Leo an amazing nickname to get angry at him with. Admit, that was a good one. Fucking Leo really took all the names I could call Percy, stupid California Forest.

"Percy, Perce, hey! Dude, keep your eyes open and keep breathing, okay? Can you, like, do that for me?" Jason said with his unparalleled bro-ly rizz. There both such gay little bitches! Not for each other, just in general. They're the type who would say 'Dude, I would marry you. No homo-though.'
"Yeah..." Percy said while dozing off. All I can hear in my head is the voice of Jason, "Bro..."

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

Jason came running in with monitors. He hooked an EKG and a BPM to Percy. Where did he get those?

"This is a little over the top, I'm just tired, man. I don't get your 'safety concerns' with me falling asleep."

"Oh I'm just a little tired' Jackson I know you want to girlboss, but only Annabeth and Piper can gaslight." Jason mockingly echoed.

I returned a smug smile to Percy, fighting the urge to taunt him. He was pulling 'Jasons' before Jason! He's the MVP of getting hit with random shit. A shoe, book, rock, hand, blanket, water bottle, a hair brush, a kitchen knife, a car, tree even! Had an entire cave collapse on him.