Pistachios

*jan 25, 2023*A/N: hi. Lol, I hate the way I'm writing this so, I'm gonna reboot it. It will be on hiatus for a while but we'll get back eventually!
Stay safe, peace out.

 It will be on hiatus for a while but we'll get back eventually!Stay safe, peace out

*April 6, 2023* A/N: ehe~
So..... yeah. Took everything down and rewrote the whole thing but kept the titles because let's be honest, they're awesome. Lmk if I'm making the chapters too much, I can make them shorter if you like. I get intimidated when it says shit like (3hr30min read)

So yeahhhh. I want to create content for our boy Percy.
Don't get me wrong, I love Nico.
He gets all the angst fics and that's not fair.

Like, yeah, your sister died and you feel in love with someone who doesn't like you back and like you went to Tartarus and all and the more I rant the more I feel like an asshole so sorry to all the Nico stans out there.

Let's share the angst tho!!!
Like, who saw everyone die and then had to relay the information. Who kept the sass the whole time.
Anyway, love you Nico.
Love you Leo.
LETS BE FAIR WITH THE ANGST THOUGH. LIKE, I DONT RELATE TO NICO AS MUCH AS PERCY AND IF IM IN A SITUATION WHERE I NEED VALIDATION TO KNOW IM NOT ALONE I WONT GET THE FEELS FROM A NICO STORY.

Sorta like, don't hate me for this, MHA.
Like, the first time we met Bakugo he told our main protagonist to kill himself but HES THE MOST LIKED CHARACTER?.?

I know he had a character arch, even before that, ON THE FUCKING POLL AFTER THE FIRST THREE VOLUMES HE WAS VOTED FIRST!!!

I have no problem with people who don't stan the main character. Like for me, Hermione is my favorite. Same with Dazai.

Just, I've lost you. Ok I'll stop now.