It's all too much

Nico POV:

We can never have a normal day can we?

Annabeth came inside to the common area with a really unconvincing cough. Some idiot with no survival instincts when it comes to his girlfriend bought it.
Guess-that-dumbass!
It's Percy!
............................................................................................................................................................................................................
"I'm not tired!" The famous last words of the dumbass who proceeded to pass out once Annabeth was with someone to take care. He is a smart guy, but his head is never on his shoulders. Weirdo.

"Annabeth, care to explain?" I asked nonchalantly.

"So, he says he's going somewhere. Fifteen minutes later he gets back, with blood on his shoes and a note in his hand. He was just sorta standing still, so I took the note from him to read it. After like, a minute or two he started talking and was like 'Are you okay?' And I pulled an uno reverse card but he said he was fine, which was a lie. I told him I actually didn't feel that good and asked if we could go inside. Then his eyes sorta glazed over and he started saying things like 'They're gone, it's all my fault, gone forever' and the note said that he had failed his family and that because his blood didn't satisfy his family paid the price. I think Sally's dead and I don't know what to do and for a good while he was just saying how it was all his fault and that he was sorry and that he deserved awful things and I tried to reassure him that they went to Elysium and a minute later he seemed to forget the entire thing and we just headed inside and he asked me why I was crying and I don't know if I should tell him and then when we got inside he passed out and now I'm just here and talking but I feel like no amount of words will be able to cover and  I don't know I hate not knowing I'm scared, and they're dead." She said in one breath.

I know it's awful to say this, all I heard in her rambling was 'Percy-dead-blames himself-idiot-scared-cookies-I don't know.'
"Okay, Annabeth, do you want to lie down for a bit? Hang out with Piper, or Hazel and get some food in you? You seem low on blood sugar, not gonna lie." I said, doing my best impression of Will.
"I feel okay though." Annabeth knew that I wasn't asking, that I wanted the room. She nodded.
I never understood silent hints and yet I'm amazing at them.

"Okay," I said, then calling out "hey Hazel, can you take Annabeth to the kitchen or whatever it's called?" Who came in from a room close, the laboratory I think it's called? Leo made to many fancy room names.
Common area? Laboratory? Lavatory? Dining hall?
What is he, British?

Chaos rests his pompous ass here.
I heard the door shut, Hazel walking with Annabeth. Her name is to long for my brain to say, she threatens to kill people if they call her 'Anna' or 'Annie' or 'Beth'.

Not gonna lie, Jason would be here if he didn't bite a brick. His bro needs him.
I feel straight saying the shortened version of brother.

A/N: I make a lot of references in my stories. I made a Doki doki reference in the other chapter:)