It's just that I fell in love with a war

Annabeth POV:

I fell like all the sentences in my head start with the name Percy. He must be a main protagonist or something because the storyline has been chasing him for years now. He looked slightly better than his original state, but he still didn't look like himself at all.
He originally looked dead. Progress, we will acknowledge progress.

His hair was shaggy raven black covering his eyes, which had turned to a dull green darker color, like trees or moss, not sea green.
Leo and he share what can only be called boyish charm. Artemis would feel offended.
They both never lost certain features when they grew, small button nose and these eyes that you feel can tear you apart. Leo has a sort of baby face so to say. Elvish or fairytale expression. I wouldn't be surprised if Leo grew wings one day. His face is also smack-able.
Sometimes I feel like others can hear my thoughts, and I sure as hell would not like if shit starts going down and now I get a detailed description of me, it gives my self conscious a sugar rush.
What am I talking about? Whenever I start thinking it just spirals until I can't tell what the hell my point was.
————————————————————-
Seeing Nico embody the philosophy to respect your elders was quite the close of the week. It's really nice to see him improving over the years. After the war he started taking care of himself. Then he met Hazel and was, well, happy. He was infatuated with a certain blond boy. Will I think. We never really talked, but his work during the war was always something to behold. The one thing is that he can't fight for shit. Malcom and him used to be really close, but they grew out of each others lives. That just how it ends up though.
People come in and out of our lives, but there's always something new to discover.

"Are you okay, Annabeth?" Percy asked from the chair next to me. "You're quiet, is something on your mind keeping you busy?"
"Oh I'm fine! Just tired. Like everyone else here."
"Wait, everyone's tired?" He asked, turning to the group "have you not been getting good sleep? I can take more night-watches."

"No, Percy. Aren't you tired? You've been taking, like, all the night watches." Jason said, looking like he was about to go to sleep in his spaghetti.
"I'm not tired, but it's important that everyone is feeling rested. I can do more, really." He said with concern.

Hazel looked at her gumbo confused. "What even is the schedule for watches? Shouldn't we all have one night a week at most, but it'll be split most the time especially with an even number of people."
"Hold on, I have a record book in my bag." I said, grabbing my bag from the back of the chair.
"Uh, okay it says that Jason had Monday from 8:00 pm to 12:00 am then Frank took over from 12:00 am to 8:00 am. Then Leo on Tuesday from 8:00 pm to 12:00 am then for five minutes Nico messed with him before taking his shift from 12:00 am to 8:00 am. Percy took the Wednesday from 8:00 pm to 8:00 am. Thursday was Hazel and Percy. Friday, Piper and I. Then Percy had Saturday. And last night was Jason and Percy."

"Hey, bro! Stop overworking yourself and go to sleep!" Jason stressed, before he dragged Percy away from the table and started to tickle him. Is that what their bro-laws punishment is?
"Haha, I get it, I'm sorry!" Percy said, laughing "I forgot! I won't do it again if I can remember. Just stop it tickling me, my lungs hurt!"

"Coach get's night watch tonight. All night. I've had to scold you children all day because he has been watching his baseball. I am not ready to go to sleep yet, so I can keep my eyes peeled until 8. All of you can go to sleep if you like now." Nico finally spoke up again.

————————————————————————
I dreamt of camp. More specifically, someone I haven't talked to in a while that is at camp.
Rachel Elizabeth Dare.

All of the campers are sitting around the fire. There are three new kids, or at lest kids I've never seen at camp before.

One of the kids is sitting at cabin 11's table, alone. They put a book back into their bag before going to the camp fire. I should tell Nico about that.

"Tomorrow is capture the flag, cabin checks are tomorrow morning. And-"

Chiron was cut of by Rachel's groan. Her eyes lit up like Greek fire and smoke surrounded her.
"Dead in the end shall be few or all.
Hell on earth with blood and tears or hell for few.
Love will not live, life will not last long.
Love or the end, make your choice."

One of the new campers ran to catch Rachel.
"Ei, Leaf girl, close your eyes." The kid who was reading told two kids. The girl who ran to catch Rachel nodded. Ei blinked and looked at the girl and did the same.

The air grew hot, I knew to look away. Even in dreams it can kill you.

Surely enough, a bright light flashed and a voice broke the silence "This prophecy sucks, IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A RHYTHM. IT'S ALMOST LIKE SOMEONE WRITING OUR STORY CAME UP WITH IT ON THE SIDE."
Apollo.

The new kid who warned their friends got up and walked past where I dreamt I was standing. I couldn't understand most of what they said, but what I did hear gave me an off feeling. Like when your organs rise in your body during the fall of a roller coaster. The kind that lets you know all the different ways you can die in that spot.

"This'll be interesting, don't you agree?" They said to me.

A/N: Hehehe.hehe.hehe.
LOOK I KNOW THAT IN LIKE THE LAST A/N I SAID THERE WOULD BE NO SECOND STORY.
But I also never expected it get so many eyes.
I'll make you a deal. If you want a second story, you might get it. But at this rate?
There's 3.88k views.
And 84 votes.
That ratio kinda... sucks.
3800 of you are just reading and not interacting? I'm one for stats. The first chapter has around 560 views which is normal. The second has around 420(^ - ^) views, some have decided it's not their cup of tea, I understand. This rate continues until 160 and we stay near there for a while. Keep in mind that I originally had 43 chapters which means that I was getting around 2 votes for each chapter. Still dude, if you're enjoying the story and reading it and not engaging and you have and account.
That's not cool. It hurts the stories chances to get onto people suggestions and it also makes me feel like
there's no point for how much work I put into it. I love to write, I love to read. It just can hurt I know it takes time, it just has had a lot of it.
And look, to the 1-5 readers who constantly vote and genuinely vote on the chapters they think are well written. Comment their feelings or any mistakes I made. Motivate me, thank you for everything.

I'm probably gonna be called ungrateful, but I am. I really am. I just also have a right to have feelings and talk about them because it might let someone know that they aren't alone in feeling this way. And who knows, maybe even let readers know how some authors feel sometimes.

I use so much of myself when writing. I try my hardest to write humorous stuff. Because I am off-beat myself. I put so much of my own thoughts and use my own mental health as reference and in hopes to spread awareness. Just, I'm so bad at this😅
Make sure to be a good person to others by being good to yourself an your values while seeing the other side. It's hard and can feel pointless at times, and I get it. Sometimes anything feels like it takes so much energy and time out of the experience.

I don't know how to finish this, so... I won't.

Hey! Yeah you! Care to help me out? I'll begin the sentence and, if you want to, if you need a chance to be heard, or if you just want to hear others. Please finish the sentence. It can be about anything you want. Homelife, school, friends, bullying, stress, or any struggles. Or you can even talk about something that went well for you or that made you happy! Okay, here it is.

_ felt because and...