Chapter Three.

"Ready to go, Nev?" (Y/n) asked as she walked back into the Lovegood house, having finally taken Effie's carrier to the back seat of her car.

"Ready," Neville confirmed, coming out with the last of his small trunks. They both stopped in their tracks as four owls swept down onto the property, followed by a fifth with a rolled-up copy of the Daily Prophet. (Y/n) took her copy of the newspaper and tossed it into her car before the Lovegoods saw it. She and Neville took purple leaflets from the other four owls before walking two of them inside.

"What's that?" Luna asked, accepting the pamphlet Neville offered to her. "Oh, Ministry of Magic," she murmured, catching the cover. (Y/n) took her reading glasses from the case in her purse.

"'Protecting your home and family against Dark forces,'" (Y/n) mused. "'The Wizarding community is currently under threat from an organization calling itself the Death Eaters. Observing the following simple guidelines will help protect you, your family, and your home from attack.'" The three soon fell silent as they read the list of safety tips.

1. You are advised not to leave the house alone.
2. Particular care should be taken during the hours of darkness. Whenever possible, arrange to complete journeys before night has fallen.
3. Review the security arrangements around the house, making sure that all family members are aware of emergency measures such as Shield and Disillusionment Charms, and, in the case of underage family members, Side-Along-Apparation.
4. Agree on security questions with close friends and family so as to detect Death Eaters masquerading as others by use of the Polyjuice Potion (see page 2).
5. Should you feel that a family member, colleague, friend, or neighbour is acting in a strange manner, contact the Magical Law Enforcement Squad at once. They may have been put under the Imperius Curse (see page 4).
6. Should the Dark Mark appear over any dwelling place or other building, DO NOT ENTER, but contact the Auror office immediately.
7. Unconfirmed sightings suggest that the Death Eaters may now be using Inferi (see page 10). Any sighting of an Inferius, or encounter with same, should be reported to the Ministry IMMEDIATELY.

"Mr. Weasley's new department is with the Magical Law Enforcement Squad, right?" Neville asked.

"Yeah," (Y/n) confirmed. "I am going to call Remus and ask about what we should do about the security questions for now..." Neville nodded.

"Are you two off?" Xenophilius asked, coming downstairs.

"Yeah," Neville confirmed. "We don't want to risk arriving too late..." Xenophilius nodded.

"Well, stay safe," Xenophilius said.

"We will," (Y/n) said, hugging Luna a temporary goodbye. Luna and Xenophilius walked Neville and (Y/n) to the door to which they both got into the front seat and waved at the Lovegoods. (Y/n), who already had Remus as an emergency contact, called him and held her flip phone to her ear as she drove down the road.

"Hello?" a voice asked.

"Hey, it is (Y/n)," (Y/n) said.

"Figured... No one calls this number."

"Have you gotten the Ministry-distributed pamphlet?" (Y/n) asked.

"We have," Remus Lupin confirmed.

"So what should we do about security questions and knowing one another?"

"We've decided to make security questions when you two get here..." Remus said. "You're on your way, right?"

"We are," (Y/n) said.

"Great," Remus said. "Then we'll just use a one-time-use codeword... Keep it to yourself just in case you're being tagged."