Chapter Eighteen.

"(Y/n), Hermione scheduled a S-W-S meeting today. I forgot to tell you sooner," Leanne whispered the second Katie had set off to use the bathroom in the Three Broomsticks.

"A, what meeting?"

"You'll learn tonight," Leanne assured. "Makes sense... it's about time we discuss recruiting new women..." (Y/n) gave her a bewildered look. "You'll learn, I promise! You'll have to... You're still our chairwoman."

"Chairwoman for what?" (Y/n) hissed. Leanne held her finger to her lips, signalling the end of the conversation. Seething, (Y/n) turned her attention on Madam Rosemerta, who had come out of the direction of the bathroom and shortly walked over to free them of their empty glasses (only Katie and Leanne ordered due to (Y/n)'s previous drink being quite filling). Her eyes roamed over to where Blaise was leaning lolly against a pillar, peering in the direction of the bathrooms. Blaise sent (Y/n) a brief wave upon catching her gaze before setting out of the Three Broomsticks.
(Y/n)'s eyes narrowed. What were they up to?

"I'm back," Katie announced, looking awfully giddy for whatever reason.

"Ready to go, then?" Leanne asked, dragging herself from the stool she sat on.

"Yep," Katie confirmed, bouncing on the balls of her feet as her girlfriend got on her coat. Harry, Ron, and Hermione seemed to be leaving at the same time they were. (Y/n) held the door for them and Hermione caught it, allowing (Y/n) to jog ahead, careful not to slip on the pavement, in order to catch up with her other two friends.

"Want to know how to test a man?" (Y/n) chirped. Leanne rose an amused eyebrow.

"I don't think we'll be needing to test any men, (Y/n)," Leanne mused, "but sure."

"Take him to the menstrual aisle," (Y/n) said simply. Leanne made a noise that was somewhere between laughter and choking while Katie grinned. "See if he waits outside the aisle or joins you..."

"Is that what you did with Dean?" Leanne said, elbowing (Y/n) before playfully dragging out an, "Oooh."

"Unintentionally, yes," (Y/n) admitted.

"And?"

"He did not mind." (Y/n) smiled and looked down, bowing her head against the swirling sleet as Leanne giggled.

"Really hitting it off, huh?" Leanne hummed.

"I would say so... He asked me if this was our first date before asking me one a real one that wouldn't be just window shopping," (Y/n) said.

"Always good to have someone to keep your bed warm," Leanne added, sticking her tongue out as (Y/n) smacked her arm.

"Leanne!"

"No shame in it, (Y/n), as long as you like the guy..."

"Leanne!"

"Or girl," Leanne added. "You and Parvati are awfully close too... I don't think I've ever seen her go down to the library as much as she is with (Y/n)... What're you two up to, huh?" Leanne grinned.

"She wants to learn a bit more about Divination through me... You know, because I am learning under a Centaur and she is learning beneath Trelawney— Not that I am underestimating Trelawney's ability..." (Y/n) said quickly.

"You sure she's going for just the Divination?"

"Get lost!"

"All right, all right!" Katie laughed, the first time she had spoken since they left the Three Broomsticks. "You'll never guess what I was given back in the Three Broomsticks..."