Chapter Fifteen.

"Ooh, we still get to learn under Firenze, (Y/n)," Cho said, smiling as she looked down at her time sheet. Marietta snorted.

"Wonder how much homework Professor Vector will give us on our first day..." Marietta murmured.

"Is she strict?" (Y/n) asked worriedly.

"Definitely, but if you follow her rules, you won't have a problem," Marietta said.

"You're double-booked multiple times this year, (Y/n)," Cho murmured, peering at (Y/n)'s time chart. "I started understanding that it wasn't a mistake as of last year, but how are you doing it if you're taking every single class at Hogwarts? Do they just give you the work after and you're expected to keep up off of it?"

"That is what Professor McGonagall told me," (Y/n) lied.

"Wow, your brain is wonders... I don't think I'd be able to learn solely based on text. I need some method learning too, you know?" Cho murmured.

"I couldn't think of a worse way to start off the school year after getting Obliviated," Marietta said. "I mean, fourteen classes after just learning you're a witch?.."

"Marietta! You could at least try and approach the topic more gently..." Cho murmured. "Are you planning on retaking Apparition?" she asked (Y/n).

"Yeah, probably. That might be a necessity after Hogwarts, right?"

"Well, so long as you don't want to use the Floo Network or go through the process of getting a legal Portkey, then yes..." Cho said, nodding.

"Well, if I live in London, I could always drive— or walk, even— to the Ministry, right?"

"You could," Cho agreed. "If you worked at the Ministry, of course..."

"Better to just retake Apparition," Marietta chimed. "Even if you never wind up using it, won't it be useful if you do need to?"

"Fair point," (Y/n) agreed. "I have until next semester to figure it out, though..."

"Do you think it's possible Flitwick and Slughorn might let me into N.E.W.T. Potions?" Cho asked. "I got 'Exceeds Expectations,' in fifth year and now that Snape's not the teacher, I might meet the requirement."

"I did too," Marietta said. "Look— Flitwick's talking with the sixth years, maybe he'll hear us out?"

"Yeah, let's go," Cho said, getting up. "See you after your double Potions, (Y/n)... We might be allowed to see you for the next class."

"Wait— I do not know where—" (Y/n) pressed her lips together once Cho and Marietta were out of earshot. She looked around for anyone that may be able to point her in the direction of the Potions classroom.

"Lost already?" mused a voice from behind (Y/n). She whipped around, vaguely recognizing the boy in front of her as one of the alive people in attendance during Cassius's Deathday party.

"You were at Cassius's Deathday party, right?" (Y/n) asked and the boy nodded. "I am sorry, I do not remember your name..."

"Theodore Nott," said the boy. "Or just... Theo," he added with a shrug. (Y/n) smiled and nodded.

"Might you be able to point me in the direction of the Potions classroom?" (Y/n) requested.

"It's in the dungeons," Theodore said. "Come on, I'll take you."

"Don't you have class?"

"Eh, Flitwick won't mind if I'm late," Theodore said. He waited for (Y/n) to get up and grab her bag before gently taking her hand and guiding her down towards the dungeons.