Rules And Characters

A/N: Thank you so much for checking this book out! Please feel free to look at my other books. I have all kinds on this account and I have more on my other writing accounts if you guys wanna check them out. Anyway thank you and don't forget to leave comments and votes!

Okay so I will do both girls and boys in this. I will do Girl X Girl and Boy X Girl but no Boy X Boy since I am a girl and for me that is awkward to try to write where I am a girl. Though I got nothing against it so I promise it is not because of that. Now I will NOT do Sibling X Sibling in a romantic way so do not ask. I also will not do lemons even with the teen characters because this is a kid show and I would like to try and keep it some what PG-13. Far as I will do is make-out scenes and slight hand roaming on the older characters but that is it.

Now for the characters I will do I am gonna mainly stick to the younger cast. The elders and Craig's older brother I will likely not do a preference or oneshot for unless it is requested. Though I will do characters that are not listed here I'd one is requested. But some characters like the Blur I am iffy on doing until after season 4 starts because they were not given much screen time to get to know them outside the whole King side of them.

Characters:

1) Craig

2) J.P.

3) Kelsey

4) Carter

5) Eliza

6) Omar

7) Maney

8) Xavier

9) Maya

10) Sparkle Cadet

11) Kit

12) Stacks

13) Jason

14) Secret Kid

15) Raj

16) Shawn