First Thoughts

Craig:

Wow. I didn't know J.P. had a younger sister. I hope she likes the Creek. She seems really nice!

J.P.:

A friend of Kit is visiting the creek today and she has never been outside her backyard? I gotta change that!

Kelsey:

I can't believe I met another girl who likes to write and read action books like I do. And she has a pet dove! Cool!

Carter:

That girl with Craig's group seems kinda nice. She seems kinda shy too. I wonder if she likes cardboard.

Eliza:

Ugh. Great. Another adventuring and hard headed girl like Kelsey in the Creek. As if she wasn't enough... but she is kind of pretty with her clothing. Hmm. Maybe she will be more bearable than everyone else.

Omar:

I can't believe I nearly let a kid from the other side into my side of the creek! What on earth is that girl doing trying to get over constantly. She isn't with the King because she doesn't bare the mark and she seems way too timid to be a threat. She even gives up pretty easy when I catch her. Huh. Strange girl but I do wanna find out more about her. Can't be too careful.

Maney:

I got to meet a new kid in the creek today. She is so nice and she likes horses! Maybe we can play together.

Xavier:

This new girl is something else. She's stubborn and doesn't wanna listen to me. I can't let that go untouched... but I do kind of admire her spunk. She's different from the other kids. She isn't afraid of me like they are.

Maya:

Man that girl is quick. Haven't met anyone who could give me a run for my snacks in a fight.No wonder she hangs around one of the King champions. She definitely seems to sct different from everyone too. I better keep an eye on her.

Sparkle Cadet:

That girl seemed so upset today. I'm glad I was able to make a new friend and help her fix her notebook and make it all pretty! I wonder if she'll hang out with me again.

Kit:

I didn't know Bobby had an older sister. She ain't weird like he is but she definitely has his kindness. I feel bad that she can't had walnuts since a lot of my products have walnuts. I wonder what I could do for her.

Stacks:

Wow! Another girl who loves the library like me and Kelsey! I can't wait to show her my favorite books.

Jason:

I'm surprised this girl actually liked my advise about not touching a bird's nest. She's the first kid who has accepted my help and advice. She wasn't snooty or ungrateful about it either. I wonder if she would like more of my help.

Secret Kid:

I am surprised this girl didn't know about my hideout. I feel bad she had been hiding a secret from her best friend for so long but I am glad I was able to help her not feel so burdened by it. Her secret isn't too bad either so maybe I can help her further. She seemed pretty nice after all.

Raj:

This girl is the King's slightly younger sister!? Oh man I hope I didn't make a fool of myself in front of her today. Oh no! She's talking to the King and... smiling at me? Oh dear. What did I do?

Shawn:

A girl from the the other side of the overpass is on my side of the creek? She seemed so kind. She clearly doesn't know about the King... but she did share those Squishers with me becuase I helped her retrieve her frisby... Well maybe the King doesn't have to know about her