Asking You Out

I couldn't think of something for everyone. So some may not have a bit of a story with it.

Craig:

"Hey Y/N we got something for you from Craig." Kelsey says as she and J.P. come up to you and hand you a piece of paper.

"From Craig?" You ask curiously.

"Yep. He was pretty weird. Just said to have you meet him at this place." J.P. says.

"With you two?" You ask.

"No. He wanted you alone for some reason." Kelsey says.

"Okay... Thanks." You say as you walk off.

*Timeskip*

"Oh hey Y/N!" Craig shouts happily as you walk up to him in a flower field.

"Hey Craig. So what did you wanna talk about?" You ask curiously.

"Well I had something I wanted to ask you. I just wanted to be alone with you first." Craig says as you look at him.

"What is it?" You ask.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" Craig asks.

J.P.:

"Come on no Y/N. I'm only asking you to be in charge for an hour. I just gotta run home real quick." Kit says as you are with her at the stand.

"Oh. Okay. But be quick. I don't like running the stand alone." You say nervously.

"Sure thing. Thanks!" Kit says as she runs off.

"Hey Y/N!" A voice says happily revealing to be J.P..

"J.P.! What's up?" You ask happily.

"Not much. So you're running the stand today?" J.P. asks as you nod.

"Just for an hour if Kit gets back fast enough." You say.

"Well I'll happily keep you company." J.P. says as he smiles.

"Trying to butter me up won't work J.P. you know Kit got mad the last time I gave you something for free." You as you smile.

"Yeah. Sorry about that." J.P. says as he rubs the back of his neck.

"What did you want that toy for anyway? You don't play with those kinds of toys." You say curiously.

"Well it's cause I was trading it to get you something. I got you this." J.P. says as he holds a book.

"Huh? This is that new book I been wanting. Why?" You ask happily as J.P. hands you the book.

"Well as my mom told me a man must come with gifts and this is my way of saying I like you and want you to be my girlfriend." J.P. says while blushing.

Kelsey:

She was very nervous about asking you but made sure it was in a private place so neither if you felt put on the spot and asked you by showing you a story she had made about how you two met as it was very precious to her

Carter:

He made you roses out of cardboard and made you a fake candle light dinner and asked you

Eliza:

She took you to a fancy place to eat near the Creek and asked you to be her girlfriend

Omar:

"Thanks again YN for coming out here today." Omar says as you are with him on the overpass.

"You're welcome Omar." You say happily as you smile.