Private Nurse ~ J.P.

Pairing: J.P. X Kelsey's Sister Fem Reader

Requested By: No One
Y/N: Your Name

"I still think you should consider joining me in the daycare. You would do amazing at it." Angel says as you are walking with him.

"Sorry Angel. I'm just not certain that is a good idea. Besides you know they won't listen to me. I'm too much of a push over when it comes to being stern like that." You say unsurely while holding your bag.

"Well I-" Angel then gets cut off by a loud voice.

"Ow!" The voice shouts sounding in pain.

"What was that?" Angel asks.

"Sounded like J.P... oh no. J.P.. Now what did he do?" You ask realizing he likely hurt himself again.

"Never fails with that boy. I gotta get back to the daycare. The kids will be there soon. Bye Y/N." Angel says as he leaves.

"J.P.!" You shout as you run toward the sound and soon find J.P. on the ground holding his ankle.

"I found him!" Kelsey shouts as he and Craig run over.

"J.P seriously? It's not even lunch time yet. What happend?" You ask as you go over concernedly.

"We were sliding down the hill." Craig says as he looks at you.

"On wet grass? It just rained last night. Guys you know that isn't a safe idea." You say scoldingly.

"We were wearing helmets and padding." Craig says.

"Not the point." You say annoyedly before kneeling down beside J.P..

"Ow." J.P. shouts as he holds his ankle.

"Is your ankle hurt J.P.?" You ask curiously.

"Yeah. I don't think I can stand. It hurts to put weight on it." J.P. says.

"Let me look." You say as you look at J.P.'s ankle.

"Ow! Y/N!" J.P. shouts causing you to jump slightly at his outburst.

"Sorry... it looks like you sprained it pretty bad." You say as you look at J.P.'s ankle.

"Sprained it? That means you'll have to go home." Craig says.

"You're the doctor of the Creek. Can't you help him so he doesn't have to go home?" Kelsey asks as you look at her.

"I'm not magic Kelsey. I can't heal injuries like this. He needs to rest." You say as J.P. groans.

"I don't want to go home. I get hurt all the time. I'm sure I can walk it off." J.P. says.

"J.P. you need to." You say.

"I'm fine. Ow!" J.P. shouts as he tries to stans only to fall back down.

"J.P.! You need to go home. I am not taking no for an answer this time." You say sternly.

"But-" J.P. then gets cut off by you.

"No buts. You're going home and that is that. Kelsey, Craig help him walk. I'll call his sister and let her know he'll need to go to the doctor once she gets home." You say as you take J.P.'s shoe and sock off.

"Oh man." J.P. says sadly.

"Here. This will help to keep the swelling down but I'm sure they'll give you a better one at the doctor. Now gets get going." You say as you wrap J.P.'s leg before Kelsey and Craig help J.P. up.

*1 Week Later Timeskip*

"You don't have to stay here and help me so much Y/N. You can go back to the Creek and play." J.P. says as he is on the couch with a wrap on his ankle.

"I'm perfectly fine here." You say as you are cleaning the room.

"Byt aren't you bored? I mean I'm not bored. I enjoy hanging out with you but I feel bad you are not going to Creek just to take care of me." J.P. says as he looks down.

"J.P. you're my best friend. I wanna be here with you. I'm not bored either. I'm always happy hanging out with you. I'm not bored because I get to hang out with you. Just the two of us." You say as you look at J.P..

"Really?' J.P. asks in surprise.

"Yeah. Now how about I get us some snacks and we watch a movie?" You ask as you smile.

"Now you're talking!... oh and Y/N?" J.P. asks.

"Yeah?" You ask curiously.

"I'm glad you're here too." J.P. says as he smiles causing you to smile.