Unexpected Friends ~ Keun Sup

Pairing: Keun Sup X Shy Fem Reader

Requested By: No One
Y/N: Your Name

"Morning Craig." You say as you find Craig sitting by the stump in the creek one morning.

"Morning Y/N. Glad to see you decided to come to the creek today." Craig says as he looks up at you before standing up.

"Eh. Yeah. I'm just hoping he isn't here today. He's done nothing but harass me." You say worriedly.

"Yeah I know. It's not right. I could try to make him stop you know?" Craig asks.

"No it's fine." You say as you sigh.

"You really shouldn't be taking that. This is the creek after all." Craig says as he smiles kindly.

"Its just where I'm so shy around other people Craig. You know that. The others think I'm weird as it is for it." You say as you look down.

"Well we don't think you're weird." A voice says revealing to be J.P. and Kelsey as they walk over.

"Yeah! You're an awesome friend to hang out with." Kelsey shouts as Mortimer chirps.

"Thanks guys. It means a lot." You say as you smile.

"Hey Craig!" A voice shouts revealing to be a boy with black hair.

"Oh hey Keun Sup." Craig says as he smiles seeing the black haired boy walk over.

"Who's this girl with you?" Keun Sup asks as he looks at you.

"Oh this is Y/N. She just moved here a month ago." Craig says as he gestures to you.

"She did? Haven't seen her around much." Keun Sup says as he smiles at you causing you to give a nervous look.

"Oh that's because-" Craig then gets cut off by you as you look at him.

"Craig." You say as you look at Craig.

"Well let's just say she's had her reasons for being home for a week." Craig says.

"Well it's nice to meet you Y/N." Keun Sup says kindly as he smiles at you.

"Um..." You say nervously.

"Don't worry. I don't bite. I'm pretty chill once you get to know me. I like your shirt. You like running huh?" Keun Sup asks as he sees the running logo on your shirt causing you to blush nervously.

"Uh... I gotta go!" You say nervously as you quickly leave much to Keun Sup's confusion.

*Timeskip 3 Weeks*

"Craig are you sure this is a good idea?" You ask as you are with Craig at the playground.

"Y/N it'll be fine. Anyway I'll be back in a minute. I'm gonna go get J.P. and Kelsey." Craig says.

"Yeah. Okay." You say as Craig walks off.

"Well if it isn't the new girl." A voice says revealing to be Toman.

"Mmm..." You say worriedly as you avoid eye contact with Toman.

"What? Still got nothing to say to me?" Toman asks.

"Uh..." You say nervously.

"You're pretty weird you know that? Just showing up and acting all quiet. What? You think you're better than us?"

"No! I..." You say nervously.

"Oh now you wanna speak uh little mouse?" Toman asks annoyedly.

"I..." You say worriedly.

"Come on. What? You gonna say anything now?" Toman asks.

"Leave her alone Toman!" A voice shouts.

"Huh?" You ask as you see Keun Sup walking over.

"Why are you defending her? She's just some litter quiet mouse. She thinks she's better than us."

"Just because she's quiet doesn't mean she thinks that. You've done nothing but be hurtful to her from what I've seen. Leave her alone." Keun Sup says.

"Or what?" Toman asks.

"Or you'll be dealing with me. Now I said back off." Keun Sup says sternly.

"Pfft. Whatever." Toma says as he walks off.

"Hey you okay?" Keun Sup asks as he looks at you.

"Um..." You say as you quickly take off running.

"Hey wait!" Keun Sup shouts as you keep running.

*Timeskip*

"Hey there you are. I was looking for you." A voice says revealing to be Keun Sup as he finds you by the stream.

"Um..." You say as you look at the ground nervously.

"Look I don't know if you just don't like me or what but you didn't have to run off like that. Have I done something to you?" Keun Sup asks as he gives a sad look.

"No... It's not that." You say as you don't look at Keun Sup.

"Then what is it?" Keun Sup asks curiously.

"Look you're actions earlier were appreciated but I'm just shy around new people. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings these past few weeks. I'm sorry." You say.

"I know you're shy. Craig told me. Just didn't expect you to run off every time I compliment you. But if that's why you're doing that I'll stop." Keun Sup says.

"That's not it either. I ran because well... I like you. I wanted to get to know you but I've been too shy to do it. I was afraid I'd embarrass myself." You say shyly.

"Well if it makes you feel better I like you too. That's kinda why I been complimenting you. Plus I'm just trying to be nice." Keun Sup says shyly.

"Really?" You ask curiously.

"Yeah." Keun Sup says shyly.

"That really makes me happy. Um would you maybe wanna hang out for a bit? I do like to run. Maybe we could race?" You ask shyly.

"Good luck keeping up. I got the nickname the Blur for a reason. But for you I'd be happy to slow down a little." Keun Sup says as he smiles causing you to chuckle.

Craig Of The Creek X Reader Scenarios And OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara