Unspoken Feelings ~ Jackie

Pairing: Jackie X Fem Reader

Requested By: No One
Y/N: Your Name

"Hey Y/N! What can I get for you today?" Kit asks happily as you walk up to her one morning at the Trading Tree.

"Um one red velvet choco roll kit. Here. I have this spice cake roll as my trade." You say as you hand Kit a snack cake.

"Great. Here you are." Kit says as she hands you the choco roll before you walk off.

"I can't wait to- Oof! Oh sorry. I didn't see you." You say as you run into someone and get knocked to the ground before you see you ran into a boy with goggles and a hat as he gives a nervous look upon seeing you.

"Jackie you okay?" A girl asks as you help the boy you knocked over up as she and another boy walk over.

"Wait. Jackie? You guys are those champions Jackie, Keun Sup and Aggie that Craig told me about. It's nice to finally meet you."

"Glad to see our reputation still lives on in some way. I guess you're a friend of Craig?" Keun Sup says.

"Yeah actually. I'm his older cousin. I'm actually a champion myself. Or least that's what most of the kids have started calling me anyway." You say kindly.

"Really? How'd that start?" Keun Sup asks curiously.

"I'm an excellent archer. I got the nickname Sharp Shot due to it." You say proudly.

"That's pretty cool." Aggie says as you smile.

"Uh is your friend okay? He seems pretty quiet and nervous." You ask as you see Jackie looking very nervous before he blushes and quickly runs off.

"Jackie! Where ya going?" Aggie shouts.

"Don't take it to heart. He is mute. We usually have to communicate with him through sign language." Keun Sup says.

"Oh wow. Craig didn't tell me that. Well can you tell your friend I'm sorry for bumping into him? I gotta run." You say as you gesture to leaving.

"Sure thing. Nice meeting you." Keun Sup says kindly.

"You guys as well. Perhaps we can hang out sometime. Anyway later." You say as you walk off.

*Timeskip 2 Weeks*

"Hey Aggie, Keun Sup." You say as you walk over to Aggie and Keun Sup one morning.

"Hey Y/N. Glad to see you could join us today. You ready to go for that hike with us?" Keun Sup asks.

"Yep." You say happily.

"Good. Soon as Jackie gets here we'll leave." Keun Sup says.

"Speaking of which here he is now." Aggie says as Jackie walks over.

"Hi Jackie." You say as Jackie gives a nervous look before quickly leaving.

"Must be excited to get going. We all are." Keun Sup says.

"That or he just doesn't like me. He's been like that since I met you guys. I'm starting to wonder if it's something I did." You say sadly.

"I'm sure it's nothing. Though the only girls his age he hangs around is Aggie and Maya so it may be he is nervous to have someone like us around who happens to be another girl. He might just not know what to say." Keun Sup says.

"I hope so." You say as you sigh.

"It'll be fine. This way you guys can get to know each other better. Let's get going." Aggie says.

*Timeskip*

"Made it. Finally!" Aggie shouts as the group arrives at a waterfall.

"Race you to the water below!" Keun Sup shouts as he and Aggie run off before you look at a nervous Jackie and pull out a pencil and paper from your pocket.

"Hey Jackie I know we haven't exactly talked much since we first met and I know you don't understand me but here. I wanted to write this down so you could understand. I feel as if you don't like me and if you don't want me around please say so. I feel bad that you keep ignoring me and kee avoiding me. If I've done something please tell me." You say as you write down what you're saying on some paper you brought and give it to Jackie before he shakes his head and walks off.

"Where are you going? Huh? Is this for me?" You ask as Jackie comes back over with a white daisy he picked and smiles kindly a he gives it to you before he then picks up your paper and writes on it before handing it back to you.

"I haven't been avoiding you because I dislike you. I was worried you wouldn't like me because of where we can't communicate the regular way. I was nervous you may nor like me in general. From what I've seen we have a lot in common and I really like that. I want us to be friends. But I've mostly been nervous because... well I think you're really pretty. I'm sorry if I made you feel that way. It wasn't my intent." Jackie says through Sign Language.

"Jackie... we don't have to communicate through paper well because Keun Sup taught me how to talk with you through Sign Language. I asked him to teach me because I wanted us to be friends and understand each other. I didn't know you felt that way. I do like you as well and would like to be friends. But to be honest I think you're cute too. Just please be honest with me from now on." You say through Sign Language before blushing shyly as Jackie kisses you catching you off guard.

"I'll take that as a no problem." You say through Sign Language while blushing as Jackie smiles and nods.