Not Just A Girly Girl ~ Craig

Pairing: Craig X Girly Fem Reader

Requested By: No One
Y/N: Your Name

One morning as you are inside your home drawing you soon hear a knock on your window and see your best friend Craig.

"Craig!" You shout happily as you open the window.

"Hey Y/N. I was wondering if today might be the lucky day." Craig says as he smiles.

"Sorry Craig. My answer is still no. I don't see the point in going to the Creek. It's filthy and messy and I just don't see why you love it so much." You say as Craig looks at you.

"I could show you if you just let me." Craig says as he smiles.

"Why? There's nothing there for me." You say.

"But Y/N we have all kinds of things there for different kids. Even for kids like you who are girly or prefer to stay on the more clean and pretty side of things." Craig says happily.

"You do?" You ask curiously.

"Yeah. It's Eliza's group but they're called the Tea Timers. I know Eliza will like you since you tend to dress more girly." Craig says.

"I don't know. I'm not fond of the outdoors." You say as you rub your arm.

"Please. I promise you'll find all kinds of new things to draw." Craig says.

"I won't have any fun. Besides what if they don't like me where I'm a girly girl?" You ask unsurely.

"The kids will love you. I promise. Just give it today and if you don't like it I won't ask you to come anymore. I hate that you have lived next to me for two years and have never once come to play with me at the Creek I love. You're my best friend and it would make me happy to play with you at the Creek." Craig says as you look at him before sighing being unable to resist him.

"Well okay." You say in defeat before putting your sketchbook and pencil in a bag.

"Yes! Come on! Kelsey and J.P. are waiting for us." Craig says happily as you laugh and climb out the window after him.

*Timeskip*

"So what did you think of the Creek today? Fun right?" Craig asks you are sitting with him by the stump.

"Well it's-" You then gets cut off by a pink haired girl.

"So the rumors I heard about another girl like me are true. I'm Eliza of the Tea Timers. You haven't picked a group yet. I just wanted to let you know you are welcome in my group if you want. Having another girly girl is always welcome with me. I tend to keep my play area neat and tidy as well as clean." The girl says.

"If you wanna play with them Y/N I won't stop you." Craig says as he looks at you.

"Thank you for the offer." You say as you look at Eliza.

"Well you're welcome. My group-" Eliza then gets cut off by you.

"But I'm gonna have room decline. I may be a girly girl but I actually kind of like how the Creek is. Like Craig told me everyone is free to play here how they want. I wanna stay with my best friends group... besides I would kind of miss his company." You say as you smile.

"Well you can always find us around if you change your mind." Eliza says as she leaves.

"I take it you liked the Creek like I told you that you would? Was I right or was I right?" Craig asks proudly.

"Well I'm not just staying for the Creek. It is pretty nice but I'm also staying for someone I care about." You say causing Craig to smile and blush.