horrible tragady

Chip n dale was walking home from work and talking and notice a women chipmunk who was carrying a baby she ran up to them " mame are you okay?" Chip asked in concerened " here take her i dont have much time ive being chase promise me you take care of her" katie said pled for her child safety " but mame we are detectives im sure we can.... " no i cant take that chances ! You two take her and run please she needs a future!" Katie pleads with tears in her eyes chip looked at dale dale noded and  "okay" chip said feeling sorry for the women katie gently handed her baby daughter to chip " her name is nikki and she only 5 months old ..... nikkk my beautyful daughter i love you i will always be here " katie kissed nikki forehead katie noded as chip n dale ran off and heard katie screamed chip n dale looked back and reconized the killer sweet pete " chip what we going to do? We gotta do something!" Dale started to panic " we adopt nikki and protect her " chip said determaine as he looked at nikki peacefully asleep dale looked at her too he saw cuteness and love for her as well but thete was one question that still in dales mind " but what about our jobs? We cant work and raise her at the same time" dale asked "youre right dale one of us gotta quit our job because right now katie trust us with her child and protect her and love and care for her" chip said as he brushed nikki hair aside " if you want i can quit and let you work" dale offered  " are you sure dale? Becoming a dectective was youre dream" chip asked  " eh im suck at it anyways right now nikki needs our love and protection so if one of us going quit their job its me because i could learn to cook and be a stay at home dad while you at work" dale said as he took nikki little paw and squeezed her little paw. " okay baby then its settled  we might have to moved to another street just to be on the safe side im so happy we going to adopt her" chip said as he kissed dale on the cheek. "Yeah me too hun" dale said as they head back home to make few arrangements for a new home and to adopt nikki.