nikki got her memorys restored

Chip and dale drop nikki off to school while max stayed by herside . " hey freaks! Its payback time!" Michel said as she came up to them " not now michel nikki lost her memory leave us alone" max growled " oh really? Interesting then i hope you dont mind if i do this" michel said as she hit her with a hard rock " michel! To principle office! Now!" Don yelled as max caught nikki in her arms nikki felt the whole spinning and passed out " she woked up later she had an icepack on her bandage head while she see max next to her while her and maxs dads are asleep max looked really angry nikki had never seen her that mad before "max are you okay?" Nikki asked in concern max looked up and glee with joy" nikki youre alright!" Max said as she hugged her " yeah im alright the last thing i rember was the whole house collaps on me and micel threw a rock on me wait my memories are back!" Nikki shouted in victory max cheered chip n dale woke up and rushed to her side as basil and dawson woke up as well. " oh my poor darling im so glad youre memory are back" chip hugged nikki and gave her kissess and hug dale did the same thing max still is angry at michel nikki looked at max then the rain outside of basil home then got an idea nikki put on her cowboy hat "alright pin head youre time is up" nikki said challengled max max smirked " who you calling pin head? Im dirty dan!" Max laughed " im dirty dan!" Nikki cheered as the four adults facepalm at they quote of spongebob " we gotta stop letting them what spingebob " chip sighed annoyed " agreed" basil said.