double date

Chip got dressed in his fancy suit so did dale but tgey were at basil and dawson place since john broke in they didnt really feel uncomfortable staying there so basil offered them to stayed "ready babe?" Chip asked as he fixed dale tie " yes love lets go" dale said as they saw basil has his hair back with hair gel and his suit and dawson as nice blue shirt and brown pants and black dressing shoes as they amazed as they all look while max trying to keep nikki on the couch because of what john did to her " girls you behave youreself while we gone ms judson well keep on eye on you two and got an alert system if something happen" basil said as he kissed max forehead and dawson did the same thing  " bye sweetheart be good and try to get some rest" chip said as he kissed her forehead as chip hugged her and dale did the samething as they went to the resturant "nikki?" Max asked "yeah max" nikki asked "lets have a date oglf our own" max smiled nikki sit up and blushed "okay what should we do?" Nikki asked " how about after ms judson make dinner for us we watch a movie" max asked smirked at her " okay" nikki stammered and blushed max kissed her cheek now nikki was a blushing mess ms judson cook the children macorni cheese chicken and green beans and let them watch a movie max hold nikki hand as nikki sleep on her shoulder and smiled as she rest her head on hers and went to sleep also basil dawson chip n dale came home " blast it i cant believe there was a karren at the resturant" basil said frustrated " i know right" dale sighed as he looked at max and nikki and smiled "guys look!" Dale said quietly they all looked with smiled face and took a picture of them to save this forever " well basil looks like were going to be in laws" dale laughed " dont push it" basil glared " sorry" dale nervously laughed as chip picked nikki up andhe and dale headed to bed as well basil picked max and his husband to sleep as well.