the court

Basil and dawson arrived at the court house along with chip n dale and nikki was in a wheel chair as the owner of the school plus princaple at the school arrived they all swear to the cout and proceeded " mr basil and dawson youre sueing  the school not only you sueing the school for indangering youre daught but also chip n dale daughter correct " judge mathis asked " yes indeed youre honor " basil said " alright lets hear youre backgrounds and tell me what happen " judge mathis said " youre honor there was a shooting during my daughter and her friends school they shouldve make sure all the kids are out of the caffertia not only my daughter is in a coma but her best friend nikki is paralysed because she saved my daughters life " basil said everyone clapped at nikki hero act  " and i see miss nikki is in a wheel chair is it permainant?" Judge mavis asked concerning the girl " hopefully not sir shes been attending to thearapy ,phyical thearpy but she keeps collapsing and blamming herselffor her friend in a coma" dale said " i see she has bags under her eyes have she slept at all since that incident" judge mathis asked " im afraid not youre honor thats why shes in thearpy" chip said sniffled  "i see mr don ms johson what happen you supposed to make sure all kids get evacuated and out saftley " judge mavis asked sternly " youre honor there was alot of students and chaos around and we didnt know if there were kids still in there" ms johnson said " oh really youre honor i brought you a video that a fireman handed to me before the school got burned down" dawson said " okay let us see" judge mathis played the video  as they saw horor as they saw ms johnson and don locking the door before attending back to the students  now mathis was furious " i seen enough its clearly that ms johnson and don are not responasable teacher or princable at the school not even saving the kids putting themself first before the children now because of you two this younglady here is stuck in a wheel chair probly be permantly and a girl stuck in a hospital in a coma because of youre stupidest actions i ordered you to pay 50000,000,00 dollars to the plantif and get ordered the school gets permantly shut down for good and if you dont pay the plantiff you will be sent to jail have a nice day" judge mavhis bang his hammer and walked out basil smirked at don and ms johnson as the walked out mad then basil got a phone call " hello? Is she?! Okay well be right there!" Basil jumped up and down excitement " what is it basil?" Dawson asked his husband  " max is awake from her coma!" Basil hugged him "chip kneeled to her daughter basil noticed them as nikki cried " come now dear dont cry leys go see her" basil said as he gave her a tissue nikki noded and headed off to visit max.