the return of nikki real father

It was a real stormy night dale was at the grocery store while chip making dinner for nikki while she color in her book chip gotta text saying he forgot his   suit at the office chip gasp and sighed as he turn off the stove he called to see any babysitter are aviable but it was nit " nikki baby i have to go get my suit from the cleaners are you going to be okay by youreself ?" Chip asked as he grabbed his coat and hat " yes papa dont worry ill be fine" nikki said chip kissed her forehead" ill be right back if youre in danger press the buttion on the necalce and ill be home quicker" chip said as he gave her the necalace as he closed the door as chip ran to get his suit as john unlocked the security lock on chip door and had a bat eith him and smiled  "ahhhhhhhh!" Nikki screamed and pushed the button meanwhile chip got his suit and got an emergency text stranger in the hous he gasp as he rushed to his car drove back and saw john beating her up chip ran to h8m body slam him yo the ground " stay away from my baby!" Chip screamed on top of his longs " chip! Oh my god nikki!" Dale set the groceries down and attend to nikki as she was unconcus and bruised black eye her head was bleeding " dale call the cops before i murdered him" chip said then basil show up "ohhh what did we miss" basil said  as he grabbed the popcorn while enjoying chip beating the hell of nikki  real father the police showed up and arrested john "wait! Smile!" Basil said as he took a picture of john and himself the look on john face look so puffed up basil laughed and saved the picture forever "really father?" Max asked dumbfound by her father actions "what i cant help myself" basil asked as dawson bandage nikki up as chip hugged her while dale place an ice pack on her eye.