family movie night

Its been only a couple of weeks since nikki stole money from her dads and got john and sweet pete arested but nikki still feel guilty about what happen like every morning after breakfast she goes up to her room and read a book chip n dale checked on her she said she was fine but they wasnt so sure and the same thing happen after lunch she went to her room and this time she was drawing then chip n dale decided talk to her " hey sweetie are you okay?" Dale asked in concerend " yes daddy im fine why you asked " nikki asked as she turned around " honey you been isolated in youre room ever since that incident just because youre grounded dosent mean stay in youre room" chip said frowning with concern  " i know papa i just still feel guilty and im still thinking you guys take me back where i came from " nikki said sadly chip immedley pick her up give her bunch of kissess and hugs as he passed her to dale and did the same thing nikki laughed when dale blewrashberrys on her cheek " honey you need to let go of the past its over and done with it how about we watch youre two favorite movie and let you stay up a little bit" chip asked " yeah!" Nikki cheered " okay after dinner well pick out youre favorite one and have popcorn and sodas" dale said smiling  it was a few hours later they ate dinner and nikki picked her two favorite movies frozen and princess and the frog after the movies was over it was bedtime "okay sweetie time for bed " no!" Nikki said panic as the chip n dale looked concern for her " im mean can i sleep with you guys just for tonight" nikki asked shyly chip n dale smiled as dale picked her uo " of course baby" chip said smiling as he and dale entered their bedroom dale put her on their bed as they got in with her and tuck themself in. " the reasson why  i ask is because i had a nightmare the othernight and thought you two were mad and me so thats why i didnt tell you guys " nikki said  " oh baby, you know you can come to us even if youre in trouble we still let you sleep with us" chip said as he run his fingers through her hair. " yeah baby dont be afraid to tell us anything" dale said as he snuggled with her and his husband.