nikkis real father?

Chip n dale went to the grocery store to buy some food and other things semse nikki spend a night at her friends house they bumped into a strange creepy chipmunk "so sorry " dale said as chip trying to pick up his things " its quite alright hey! I know you two! Youre chip n dale!" John snarled " hold up what did we do?" Chip asked in rage  "you took my daughter! Thats the fuck im talking about!" John yelled " we did not took her youre wife gave her to us we didnt even know she had a father!" Dale snapped john slapped him dale landed on the ground " dale! We will make sure you stay away from her and not touch her if you come near us it will be youre last " chip said angerly as he helped dale up " this isnt over" john walked away carrying his groceries  " dale honey you okay?" Chip asked as he saw a a red paw print on dales cheek and rubbed it with his paw " yeah im good now we have to protect her from two dangerous people " dale sighed as he put the groceries in the car " here let me get you some ice " chip said as he ran back to the store bought a couple ice and a zipline back and put the ice in the ice bag and gave it to dale " here babe put that on youre cheek and you relax at home " chip said as thry drove home as chip put the groceries away chip made dale feel better when they had sex later that night.