recovery road

Chip n dale made it to the hospital they took nikki in surgery as dale paced back and fouth chip texted basil and dawson to come suppot them basil dawson and max arrived " oh dear chip what happen?" Dawson asked chip " it appears that dales father greyson took his family on a family reuion but they didnt except them and the house collaspse on nikki am i correct?" Basil asked dale noded and kept paceing max gasp at her poor friend " i shoulve kill him while i had the chance" dale said in amger basil quiclky covered his mouth as he almost yelled "Shh you dont want to go to prison do you?" Basil asked as he uncoverd his mouth chip glared at basil jelously  " no but my daughter is in there because of me i cant believe i had the gut to beat my uncle and dad up" dale said as he sit by his husband as chip rub his back in comfort " did you take a picture of it?" Basil asked hopefully " noooo" chip said " blast it i wanna look on those block heads face when you beat them up" basil said disappointed "chip n dale?" Doctor fred asked exiting the surgery room " we here is she going to be okay?" Dale asked anxiously " we had to put stiches on top of her head two broken ribs and a broken arm otherwise fine " fred said " may we see her" max asked fred noded as he pointed 35-b as the walked dale wobbled in as he saw his daughter got bandages on her head cast on her arm and bandages on her chest dale sobbed chip hokd him and hugged him " shhh shhh shes going to be okay shhhh" chip rubbed his husband back in comfort " this is my fault i never wanted this to happen" dale sobbed " shhh baby its not youre fault " chip shush him and hugged him as dawson and basil,max look sadden at the scene nikki woke up " shes awake!" Max hugged her but nikki was confused " ummmm okay" nikki patted her back and looked at four strange people was in the hospital room" hey sweetheart how you feeling ?" Chip asked as he tried to kissed her foregead but leaned back " my head hurts so is my body but who are you?" Nikki asked dale slumped chip covered his mouth with his paw dawson took a closley at her " you dont rember my dear?" Dawson asked nikki who looked confused " no but this is so werid im scared" nikki said as chip hugged her "im afraid she got amneasia" dawson said dale heart sank  " but dont worry im sure shell get her memory back shes needs a lot of resr and her fathers to support her" dawson said as nikki looked at chip n dale " so youre my daddys? Nikki asked tilting her head " yes we are sweetheart dont worry baby youre safe" chip said as he kissed her forehead " nikki baby i promise i wont let nothing happen to you again!" Dale said sobbing as he took nikki paw and pressed it on his forehead crying chip hugged him as this has been a long weekend.