the battle

Nikki arrived back on baker street where max lived she knocked and max answer the door " max?! I thought you were in danger?!" Nikki asked surpried" i thought you were in danger!" Max asked worriedly " i got youre text saying youre in trouble!" Nikki said worriedly max looked at and frowned " nikki that wasnt me or my number" max said " no it sure wasnt" a voice came out "alright show youreself " nikki ordered sweet pete and john came out  " who are you?" Max asked angerly " my names john nikki real father and sweet pete chip n dales enemys max gasp nikki looked angerly " so youre my real father eh? Why are you doing this?" Nikki growled " to finished the job " john explained " finish what job " max asked " finish killing the family bloodline of course you see nikki when youre mother and i had you i had big plans for you but she ran before i can get to you so i had pete kill youre mother and thats how you were adopted by chip n dale " you monster! You wont get away with this " nikki cried in anger while max press an unsound button signalling her fathers to return " oh believe me my dear it will be" john held the gun pointed to nikki while sweet pete hold max " nikki no!" Max cried as basil and dawson came crashing through the doors followed by chip n dale basil kick the gun away from john punched him before he reached to help dawson and max chip and dale grabbed john kicking him punched him and cuffed them " dont come near my daughter or us again" chip shoved john to the police "yeah nikki we did it" max cheered as the four adults glared at them "oh not good time sorry" max said sheepsly as step away and went to basil and dawson  nikki sadly sighed " youre in a lot of trouble young lady! Lets go home!" Chip yelled and grabbed her ear " okay outch!"nikki said as she got in the car as well as dale " chip " dale started " no dale she needs to be punished you saw what happen right?!" Chip yelled " i know hun we can worry about it tomorrow its already past 11:00pm and tommorrow saturday so we can discuss her punishment and spank her in the morning" dale sighed  chip sighed "youre right dale youre lucky its past 11:00 young lady otherwise i put you in time out for three hours" chip said as nikki feeling guilty as they got home " go straight to bed young lady well discuss youre punishment tommorrow and a spanking" chip said " yes papa" nikki said sadly as she went to bed chip sat on the couch as dale sat with him " what do you think about her punishment will be" dale asked " her cellphone definitly taken away for a year no tv for a week and supervise playtime with max i know it wasnt her fault but nikki needs to earn our trust back  and be grounded for 3 months" chip said and sighed " its okay babe shes safe now  and i respect the descion you make " dale said as he rubbed his shoulder " but she does not yo repay us the money for one shes too young to get a job and two we keep a stash for emergency just in case i just dont understand why ahe needs to know" chip sighed sadly " i know baby i know, lets get some rest before tommoroow" dale said chip noded and headed to their room change to their pajamas and went to bed and went to sleep.