𝟎𝟔 CROWS SEE EVERYTHING

▎⌕ November 11, 1983 ¦ 1:13 pm꒷꒦

▎⌕ November 11, 1983 1:13 pm꒷꒦

   JISOO CASUALLY TIED HER running tennis shoes shoelaces with the sounds of students shouting at each other and the commands from Roseanne leading the cheer team for drills. She felt a piercing gaze headed her direction making her turn her head toward the woods that were just behind school grounds. Jisoo's brows furrowed as she stared into the trees noticing something quickly rushing by.

"Hey are you even listening to me?" A voice loudly interrupted Jisoo's focus.

"Sorry." Jisoo mumbled clearing her head from what she was previously looking at. "What were you saying?"

Nayeon Lawrence, Jisoo's best friend and most notably her only friend sighed. "I said how was your tutoring session this weekend." She repeated taking a seat on the bleachers.

"Oh that." Jisoo lightly smiled making Nayeon's anticipation sky rocket at the possible score her friend made. "The worst." She deadpanned causing Nayeon's wide smile to fall.

"What happened?" Nayeon nervously asked.

Jisoo scowled as she remembered what she did with Jin on Friday night. "Nothing! Nothing happened." She exasperated flailing her arms up in the air in fury.

Nayeon couldn't help but ponder on her friend's actions. "Umm isn't that good though?"

Jisoo turned toward Nayeon with a very blank look. "How is that good! He didn't want to do anything but stupid math equations." She shouted standing up and stomped her foot on the metal bleacher. "Like I don't already have an A in Ms. Jefferson's class!"

"Well you did ask him to tutor you not to go on a date." Nayeon truthfully stated showing how Jisoo's plan wasn't exactly the brightest idea in the box.

"No shit genius, I gotta take things slow. First I start off with tutoring every week. Then we hang out after school at the movies or something I don't know. And then!" Jisoo jumped on the bleacher row above them. "Then he asks me out for a date." She proudly remarked with a smile on her face.

Nayeon could only internally sigh for her friend. "You're sure a nerd like Jin Davis will get the hints you're sending him?"

Jisoo's finger tapped her chin, "I guess to get the nerd you gotta become one." This made Nayeon's eyes widen in disbelief once she noticed the mischievous glint in Jisoo's eyes.

"Oh you're not."

Jisoo grabbed her water bottle, "Come on I need to interrogate some nerds!" She exclaimed running down the bleacher stairs.

꒷꒦ 🖤🔪꒷꒦

Jungkook shifted his feet as he listened to Jaehyun talk about the blood the cops found when they went searching for Mingyu. He drank his cold water as Jaehyun argued with Jimin over whose blood it really was.