𝟏𝟎 POOL PARTY GONE WRONG

▎⌕ November 13, 1983 ¦ 8:41 pm꒷꒦

▎⌕ November 13, 1983 8:41 pm꒷꒦

   ROSEANNE FIXED THE OVERSIZED JEAN JACKET Jimin had lent her due to how cold the weather got. All her friends sat around the kitchen island waiting for Jaehyun to pass them a can of beer he had managed to get; most likely from his dad's fridge, but at least he was useful in some way. From the corner of her eye, she saw Miyeon continuously glancing at Jungkook with a smile on her face. Roseanne sighed at her friend's obvious feelings toward their male friend but she knew he had no intentions of being with anyone at the moment, well that's what he always told everyone.

"You guys can head to the pool area I'll bring the drinks soon," Jungkook announced quickly making everyone cheer and head toward the back deck where the heated pool was.

Roseanne unlinked her arm from Jimin nudging her head toward Miyeon when she noticed Jimin's confused gaze. He nodded her way and headed out with the other guys who continuously talked about how they were gonna wipe the floor with the other team on Friday. "You know at this rate you'll burn holes into his head if you stare any harder." She teased at Miyeon who gasped as she was caught staring at the boy.

Miyeon lightly pushed Roseanne as she giggled at her reaction. "Shut up! Was I really that obvious?" She questioned lowering her voice to keep their conversation a secret from the others.

Roseanne looked up in thought, "Hm let me think, are you asking about the obvious times you openly talked about hooking up with other guys in front of him to get a reaction or asking him for rides home even when I see your mom at the parking lot—"

Miyeon placed her hand over Roseanne's mouth making Roseanne laugh into her palm. "Please tell me I'm not an idiot."

Roseanne removed her friend's hand, "You or him?" She looked behind her watching as Jungkook chugged down beer with Jimin and the other guys trying to see who would finish the fastest. She rolled her eyes the saying boys will be boys screamed in her brain. "Maybe you should just move on Miyeon. I don't think he's interested in dating."

Miyeon pouted her lips, "I know but I can't help it."

Roseanne sighed patting her friend's shoulder, "You'll find someone else I promise! Let's just try and have fun yeah." She jumped and pulled Miyeon toward the group grabbing an unopened beer can and the switchblade from Jimin's hand.

"Wait babe are you sure you wanna drink?" Jimin asked trying to retake the blade from her soft hand.

Roseanne clicked her tongue, "I'll be fine. It's not like I'm gonna get wasted." She playfully stuck her tongue at him and stabbed a hole in the side of the can. Once she cut a small slit into the can, she dropped the blade and put the can between her lips swallowing the strong bitter drink.

"Chug. Chug. Chug." The group cheered as Roseanne tilted her head pouring the drink down her throat. Jimin internally winced knowing how much of a lightweight she was and how her parents would react if they saw her return how drunk.