Stuck

**Just a reminder, Eve can read lips.**

Lorenzo rolled his eyes as Dante hissed through his teeth as the needle passed through his flesh. "I wouldn't have to play doctor if you would've listened to me."

"Doctor?" Dante gasped as sweat rolled down his brow. "You can barely pass as a nurse."

"I could allow you to bleed out. You do know this, right?" Lorenzo threatened.

"You wouldn't do that. You love me too much," Dante chuckled as he took a swig from a bottle of whiskey.

"I'm starting to believe you're feeding into the rumors," Lorenzo laughed as he tugged firmly on the stitch, causing Dante to wince in pain. Dante greedily gulped down the spirit, hoping it would dull the pain. Lorenzo didn't speak again until he slapped an adhesive bandage on Dante's side. "Try not to do anything strenuous for a while. You'll need to see the doctor once we land. You'll probably need some antibiotics or something."

"Thank you, Enzo."

"For?"

"For saving my life."

"This all could've been avoided if you would've listened. I'm going to give you one more warning piece of advice. We grew up in the organization together. The only differences between you and me are our titles and our fathers. You may be first, but second is not that far behind. Don't let your title get you killed."

"What are you trying to say?" Dante asked, narrowing his eyes in suspicion.

"Don't get too big for your britches and think you know everything. If that were the case, then my position would be obsolete. I only want the best for you, Dante. But it seems that you're hellbent on getting in the way of that. I'm convinced at this point that you have a death wish. I'm warning you now. I'll take that woman out if I have to," Lorenzo warned. Dante nodded his head in understanding."Get some rest. I'm going to go keep an eye on the psycho. I wouldn't be surprised if she escaped, killed the pilot, and she's flying us towards an active volcano."

Dante chuckled as he reclined into a mountain of pillows. If anything, Dante knew he could always rely on Lorenzo for a good laugh.

***

Eve came to her senses again, and this time, she wished she hadn't. The back of her head throbbed, and she felt she was suffocating behind the burlap sack on her head. It wasn't long before the bag was ripped from her head. Eve was grateful the overhead lights had been dimmed. Her eyes ticked towards the large bloodstain on the floor, and she smiled.

"Is he dead?" she questioned.

"You'd like that. Wouldn't you?" Lorenzo slowly mouthed so that she could read his lips.

"I have to go to the restroom," Eve answered.

"What a coincidence. So do I. Try that funny shit with me, and you'll regret it. I don't make it a habit to hit women, but you don't play fair," he explained as he uncuffed her from the seat.

"Don't worry. You hit like a bitch," Eve laughed.

Lorenzo couldn't help it. He punched her, knocking her out once again.

"Shit!" he cursed as he shook his hand. "Now, what the fuck am I going to-"

Lorenzo dropped to his hands and knees when a foot made unexpected contact with his balls. Eve quickly mounted Lorenzo like a trained wrestler and handcuffed him to the base of one of the seats.

"Ohhhhh, you diabolical bitch!" Lorenzo seethed. "I should've put a bullet in your head when I had the chance!"

"You're right. You should've. Now, excuse me while I finish what I started."