ONE

Make sure you read the intro first before you start this chapter. Coz I made a minor change there.

Enjoy Reading🎭
_______________________________

Jasmin and Aly, both are sitting in the college canteen. (Me too^_^→while writing)

"Jasmin"

"Jasmin"

"Oye sunn na" He nudged his knee over hers.

"Ruk...... na....... Aly" She finally replied after putting the last bite of samosa into her mouth.

"Abey udhr dekh"

"Kya dekhu"

"Right side first table p dekh.......vo fresher.....kitni hot h yrrr.....kuch baat bnwa na meri" He said acting like dreaming about her.

"Aly yrr mere baska nhi h ye sb.....kisi aur ko pakad chl" She took her bag and started moving out of the canteen.

He too followed her taking his bag.

"Abey ruk na yrr kahaa jaari h" He placed his right arm around her shoulders.

"Kahan jaari h mtlb? Class nii leni?" She asked.

"Arey yrr .........neend aayegi mujhe udhr kitna pakata h vo" He said making faces.

"Pakata h vo Kya hota h....................izzat se bol smjha" She removed his arm from her shoulders "Mere ek laute crush h vo sir iss college m..........mere saamne kuch ulta sidha nhi haa unke baare m...........................kitne hot h yrr vo" She closed her eyes thinking about him.

"Ohh hello.....kuch hot vot nhi h chl cafe chlte h"

"Nhi Aly m ye class miss nhi krungi tujhe jaana h toh jaa"

"Arey lekin"

"Aly nhi yrr ek ghanta ab mujhe taadna h unhe m toh chli bye bye" She went towards the classroom.

He stood there staring at her. And her excitement about the class or you can say her excitement about that professor Dr. Abhimanyu Arora.

________________________________

She was about to sit on the first bench when Aly dragged her holding her hand to the last bench.

"Alyyyy WTH leave my hand"

"No way.....just sit here" He made her sit with him towards the corner side.

She was glaring him but he was ignoring her completely. He had held her hand tightly so that she wouldn't escape.

"Aly I said Leave. My. Hand." She said gritting her teeth.

"Come on yrr Jasmin Ist bench p kon baith ta h" He side hugged her.

"Mujhe baithna h lekin................sir aane hi wale h plz jaane de na" She said with puppy eyes but he still ignored her.

Finally giving up she sat there with grumpy face. But her mood instantly lightened up when their professor entered the class.

Aly noticed how her scrunchie face turned into colgate wali smile just by the presence of that Economics teacher. He rolled his eyes at her and held her hand more tightly.

They all sat down and the prof got busy with the laptop.

"Haaaye mera dil.............haaye mera dil"
She started singing slowly keeping her one hand on her heart while the other one was entwined with his.

She closed her eyes smiling. Aly got more irritated or you can say jealous with her attraction towards the Prof.

"Yaa toh aaram se baithja vrna aage se ek bhi class attend nhi krne dunga iski" He whisper yelled at her.

"Izzat se bol inke baare m"

"Maine jo bola vo sunaa ya nhi"

"FUCK Off"

He huffed and cursed under his breath.

_______________________________

In the evening Jasmin came to Aly's house and directly knocked on his bedroom after greeting his mother.

"Aajao kon h" He was busy with his phone lying on the bed on his stomach.

She jumped on his back making him squeal.

"Ouuchh abey htt kitni bhaari h tu"

"Tu h bhaari"

"Whatever htt ab"

"Nhi meri baat sun phle"

"Haa bol jldi"

"Teri date fix kraadi maine"

He immediately turned around making her lay beneath him. Now he was on top of her.

"Konsi date? Kiske sath?" He asked with seriousness.

"Vo......vo  su....bah jo fresher tujhe hot lgg rhi thi us..ke... sa..thh" She stammered because of their proximity.

"Abey kuch bhi......." He came more closer almost touching their noses.

She was about to say something when someone knocked the door.

She pushed him aside and went to open the door. Aly's Mom was there with the food tray.

"Khaaaaanaaaaa" She got excited and took the tray in her hands "Thankyouu Aunty I Love you" She said side hugging her and kissed her cheek "You know you are the best."

Aly's mom chuckled at her cuteness and pulled her cheeks admiring her.

Aly was still on the bed using his phone and rolling his eyes at the duo showering love on each other.  While Jas got settled on the couch with the food tray.

"Jasmin kuch aur chahiye ho toh bta dena Aly lekr aayega neeche kitchen se"

"Okay Aunty Thank you" She gave her a flying kiss.

"Hello Mai kyu laaunga Ek mint jise khana h vo laaye" Aly said with an annoyed face "Ye shi h mujhe khaane k liye poocha bhi nhi......aur in madam ko laakr bhi m hi du"

"Haa toh tujhe kisne mnaa Kiya.........aur haa Jasmin ko kuch chiye ho toh laakr dena" Saying Aly's Mom left from there.

"Ummmm kitna tasty bnaaya h ......aahaa maza aa gya"

"Mazaaa aaagya" He mocked her "Maza gya bhaad m ye btaa ye date ka kya scene h"

"Vo sb baad m phle mujhe khaane de"

"Iska khaaaaanaaaaa.........ugggghhhh" He hit his head into the pillow.

_____________________________________

Aly's POV in next chapter🤍