EIGHT

Suddenly something striked her mind and she got up with a swift. Picking up her phone she dialled a number but the person didn't pick up the call. Throwing her phone she immediately went out of the house.

_______________________

She knocked on the door and Aly's mom opened the door.

"Arey Jasmin....aaja mera bacha andr aaa" She welcomed her and took her to the living area. There, Aly and his niece Ibbu were playing. And Izaah and Anish were sitting adoring their bond.

"Izaah Dii......Anish jijuuuu" She squealed with happiness and ran to them. She hugged both of them.

"Arey meri Ibuuu" She then picked Ibbu in her arms "Kaisa h mera baby" And kissed her ckeeks.

Aly just sat there only staring her as usual.

"Chlo Jasmin ko hmse milne ka finally time Mila" Izaah said jokingly while Jasmin bit her tongue.

"Aisa nhi h Dii actually ye college, itna kaam aur phir bhaii bhabhi aa ......" She stopped in mid "Aap apne bestfriends I mean Amardeep bhai aur Shanaya bhabhi se mili......vo log bhi aaye hai"

"Haa haa Mai sbse mili bss tum hi rh gyi thi" Izaah came and pulled her cheeks.

Till then Aly's mom came with chocolate pastries in her hands.  "Ye lo bacho khaao.......aaja Jasmin"

"Umm......vse toh maine dinner krlia lekin........" Jasmin said gulping while looking at the pastries.

"Lekin?" Aly asked raising his eyebrows.

"Lekin aunty ko kse mnaa kr skte h......haina?" She took the tray from her hands and sat on the couch. While all of them laughed. Aly's mom pulled her cheeks.

"Arey aap log bhi khaao na" She took one plate and passed the tray to them.

She put the last spoon in her mouth and suddenly she remembered something.

"Arey jis kaam k liye aayi thi vo toh rhh hi gyaa" She hit her forehead.

"Kyaa hua?" Aly asked

"Tere room m chle?" She asked back.

"Haa haa kyu nhi jaao jaao" Izaah teases Aly while he rolled his eyes.

She dragged him to his room holding his hand.

"Haa bol kya huaa?" He asked as soon as they entered his room.

"Alyy tujhe pta h na kal tujhe date pr jaana h?"

"Konsi date"

"Alyy Riya k sath........don't tell me tujhe yaad nhi h"

"Haa......vo...mai....mtlb mai nhi Jaa skta" He stammered.

"Kyu nhi Jaa skta.......ab kya problem h"

"Mm vo...... mujhe interest nhi hai"

"Alyy.....uss din toh tujhe vo bdi hot lgg rhi thi mere piche pdaa tha baat krwa baat krwa.......ab tuuuu"

"Please smjha krna"

"Achaa thik h break time p 5 mint k liye college k saamne Wale cafe p chle janaa.........plz Aly maine baat ki usse agr nhi gya toh usse bura lgega"

"Jasminnnn plzzzzzzzz Nooooo" He said with puppy eyes.

"Paach minute milke aajana Naa........phir boldena jo bhi ho tumhara"

"Jasmin......"

"Bye bye Mai jaari hu mujhe neend aari hai" She hugged him for a second and pecked his cheeks tightly.

"Oye sunn......rukk......Oooo" He called her but she ran back to her house.

"Abey yrr fsaa k chli gyi kal dekhunga isko Mai........." He sat on the couch and cursed himself for asking about other girls in front of her.

At downstairs. Jasmin was going back when Aly's mom called her name.

"Bye Uncle aunty.....bye Dii bye jiju kal milte hai .........Good night"

They all bid her bye and she went back.

_________________________

"Haaa toh Izaah tune baat ki Aly se Jasmin k baare m?" Aly's father asked Izaah.

"Haa baba lekin abhi thoda time do inko sb shi ho jaayega"

"Mujhe toh Jasmin k alawa koi ladki bhaati hi nhi h Aly k liye...........kitni pyaari bachi h mera mnn toh krta h kal hi inki shadi karke apne ghr le aau usse" Aly's mom said smilingly.

They all smiled. While Aly also smiled a little who was listening to their conversation from a little far away. He moved back to his room and lied down on the bed.

HIS POV

Ghrwale itne khush ho rhe h
Ab unhe kon bataye ki vo gadhi meri date fix kra rhi h vo bhi kisi aur k sath
Kyaa karuuuuu

POV ENDS

He touched his cheek where she pecked while leaving. He softly caressed it and then realised she left her lipstick mark on his cheek.

He kissed his fingers which now had the lipstick mark from his cheek and smiled.

He hugged the pillow tightly, snuggling with it remembering her and slept with a smile on his face.

_____________________

NEXT DAY IN COLLEGE

"Jasmin pls na m nii Jaa rha"

"Aly paach minute m kya jaara h tera...........acha chl m bahar teri car m wait krungi itne tu bahar aayega?"

"Um..ha.....chl thik h" He said with nervousness.

'Aage se kisi ladki ka zikar nhi karunga iske saamne ............gadhiiii' He thought.

He went inside the cafe while she waited for him in his car in the parking lot.

He entered and saw Riya sitting in the corner seat. He somehow walked to her and stood in front of her.

"Hmm......hh.......Hiiii" He greeted her wiping the sweat drops from his forehead with his palms.

She stared him blankly and then.........................

___________________________

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What do you think about Riya?

Postive character or negative? Kaisi vibes aarahi h tumhe?