NINETEEN

"Haa dekh rha hu m teri ek do sip..." He threw the bottle outside in a dustbin and started the car again "Aaane de wapas Jasmin ko Teri saari harkate btaaunga mai ......."

Aly smiled sadly and rubbed his face with his both hands.

"Wapas aaja plss ab m nhi rhh sakta......." He murmured under his breath and closed his eyes remembering their moments................

________________________________

As they were about to reach home Aly sprayed perfume all over himself.

"Peeni bhi hai aur ab dar bhi lgra hai gharwalo se" Rahul said.

"Maa pakka mera wait kar rhi hongi khaane k liye..... Unko pta chla toh acha nhi lagega"

Rahul sighed and stopped the car as they reached Aly's house.

"Chl tujhe andr Tak chodh deta hu..."

"It's ok Rahul tu jaa mai chla jaaunga"

"Kaisa dost diya h uprwale, mujhe lga atleast khaane k liye toh poochega hi lekin ye toh Ghar m bhi nhi ghusne dega...."

"Chll be saale aaja....." Aly said seeing his dramatic face.

"Nhii jaa tu bhai..... Mai toh ghr hi chla jaata hu wapas"

"Aaa Naa Rahull" Aly dragged him towards the main door.

He rang the bell a few times but no-one opened the door. It was already very late so he brought the extra keys from his bag and unlocked the door.

As they entered, the house was all dark.

Aly sighed. "Bhot jyada late ho gya Aaj...... Chl hum dono hi dinner kar lete h" Aly said.

Rahul looked around the house confused but followed him.

As they were going towards the kitchen, one by one lights were turning on. Aly closed his eyes while smiling and turned around. There came his family  (his parents, sister, her husband and their baby).

"Happy birthday..... to you" They all sang in unison.

Aly went and hugged all of them. Rahul smiled whole heartedly seeing them.

Aly came a little away so that they don't get to know that he drank, then he spoke to everyone and introduced Rahul to his family.

"Mai jaanti hu Jasmin nhi aa paayi abhi lekin vo aajayegi kuch dino me, tu sad mt ho hum h naa tere sath" His mom said rubbing his arms.

He nodded with teary eyes and hugged her again. Izaah (his sister) consoled him and they went to cut the cake.

As he put knife on the cake someone hugged him from behind and whispered "Happy birthday Aly". His family members looked at each other and smiled.

But Aly froze at his place. He couldn't believe the voice he just heard and the touch he could feel.

Rahul was smiling confusingly.

Aly slowly turned around and tears started flowing through his eyes.

"Jasmin..." He whispered slowly cupping her cheeks.

She nodded while tears started forming in her eyes too.

He immediately took her into his embrace and they both cried holding each other tight.

Everyone present there had their eyes moist. Rahul too got the confirmation that she was Jasmin. He rubbed his eyes and took a deep breath smilingly.

Aly's arms were tightly wrapped around her while she rubbed his back to calm him.