TWENTY (Last)

Dressed into the beautiful wedding attires, Jasmin and Aly along with their family members and relatives stood at the doorstep of Jasmin's house.

It was her Bidaai time after all the wedding rituals. She had hugged her parents tight not ready to leave them.

"Rona kisliye h Saanu, yhi toh rahegi tu ek minute nhi lagega ghr aane me" Her father said trying his best to control his tears.

She shook her head and again hugged him letting the tears have their way. She hugged her mother tight. Her mother, who wanted to console her daughter and assure her that she isn't going any far away and they are always with her, broke down into tears getting emotional on her daughter's wedding.

She hugged her brother Amardeep and her sister in law Shanaya.

Her brother held her wrist and put her hand onto Aly's. Aly assured them that he'll take care of her, blinking his eyes.

Amardeep cupped her face caressing her cheeks "No need to get this much emotional okay saara makeup kharab ho rha hai" He whispered making Jasmin chuckle. "Pados me hi ho agar ye Zara bhi tang kare na bss ek awaj de Dena" He said pointing at Aly.

Aly smilingly rolled his eyes while Jasmin laughed with tears.

Shanaya came and wiped her messed up face. "Hamesha khush rho and I'm always with you"

"I know" Jas replied and hugged her.

Aly entwined his fingers with her and asked her "Chalein?"

She looked back at her family smiling and blessing her. She too smiled and waved at them after getting through all the rituals.

They both walked along with Aly's family and relatives and within seconds they were at the doorstep of Aly's house.

Aly's family was their to welcome them.

They again performed some rituals welcoming the new bride. After the exhausting day they both came to their room.

"I can't believe we got married" Aly said getting emotional. He held her face kissing her forehead.

She slapped lightly on his chest looking up at him "Pichle 10 ghante se ye 20 kilo ka lehanga pehn kar ghoom rhi hu and you're saying you can't believe we got married?" She raised her eyebrows.

He chuckled and pulled her closer embracing her into his arms.

She pulled away after a while whining. "Aly it's so heavy"

"Come here" He made her sit in front of the dressing table and helped her with all the pins and jewellery. It almost took them an hour.

She got up and went inside the changing room. She was about to close the door but he held it in between "Aur help nhi chahiye?" He said smirking.

She controlled her sudden blush and gave him a tight lipped smile "Aly ye typical movie dialogues na mujhpe mt maar"

"Toh kispe maaru?" He raised his eyebrows.

She frowned "Abhi bahar aake btaati hu kispe" She pushed him out and closed the door.

He again smiled realising they have been tied together forever now. He looked around the decorated room then looked at the dressing table where her jwellery were scattered, he jumped like a happy kid and immediately rubbed his nape realising what he just did. Making sure noone was watching him he too went to get fresh and change.

Jasmin took another hour and here Aly was getting bore rolling on the bed.

She came out and jumped on him directly, while giggling. He laughed holding her upon himself. They sighed calming their breaths and looked at each other.

"Finallyyy" He whispered and Jasmin blinked her eyes in return.

Slowly they approached and locked their lips.

"Mmmhh" She moaned and broke the kiss after a while "I'm very tired" She pouted.

"Hmm....me too" He pecked her pout "Come let's sleep"

They got comfortable on the bed still their hands not leaving each other.

He entangled their fingers and kissed her knuckles "Dosti... pyaar... shadi...." He chuckled

She smiled with tired eyes and put her head on his chest. "We made it......I Love you" She whispered.

"I Love you tooo" He kissed her head.

They slept feeling peace and comfort in each other's arms.

_______________●♡♡♡●______________