SEVENTEEN

AT THE AIRPORT

They both walked hand in hand with the luggage. Their steps turned shorter and slower but to no avail as eventually the time came where she have to head alone. She turned towards him with teary eyes.

"Sshh Jasmin we talked about it na baba..." He immediately held her cheeks trying to console her but he himself was crying harder inside.

She ended up sobbing hugging him tight. He took a deep breath to control his emotions and caressed her back soothingly.

The clock was running really quick this time. He looked at his wrist watch once and then slowly separated her from himself unwillingly.

He cupped her cheeks wiping her tears with his thumbs. She looked at him with blurry vision. Gazing back at her he decreased the gap between them and very gently placed his lips over hers. They both wanted to freeze the moment right there, but at the end couldn't escape the reality and parted away.

"Now go......" He said touching their foreheads "And don't forget to miss me hmm?" He softly caressed her cheeks.

His words made Jasmin chuckle and this was exactly what he wanted, a smile on her face.

"I'll miss you everyday Alyyyy...." She jumped on him giving him a bone crushing hug "And I Love youuuuuu" She said with all the love, holding a joyous smile on her face.

Aly's heart fluttered with happiness and content. He breathed her fragrance in order to calm his raging breaths and kissed her shoulder whispering "me too"

Slowly breaking the hug she fisted his arms tightly. Aly knew she would miss the flight if they continue their expression of affection here on the airport. So he moved a little away from her and quickly arranged her bags.

He made her hold the trolly of bags and nodded with his eyes. He couldn't find the words coming out of his heart to bid her bye and let his eyes take the charge.

She too nodded unable to say anything. She took the bags from him and headed towards the entrance. Aly fisted his palms tightly as he saw her walking away. His heart was clenching remembering again and again that he wouldn't be able to see her again for the next two years.

As she was about to disappear off his sight she turned around. Aly's eyes lit up seeing her smiling. And her smile widened looking at his face.

'I Love you' She mouthed and blew a kiss in the air towards him. Aly immediately acted of catching it and touched his fingers with his lips.

"I Love you too Jasmin........" He shouted smiling widely with tears at the corner of his eyes.

As she was far away she heard it in a faint voice and her eyes widened. But the smile didn't fade it broadened reaching her eyes. Filled with the utter happiness and contentment she headed towards the new phase of her life.

As Aly came back to his senses he realised what he just did. He looked around and saw people smiling at him. His cheeks suddenly started heating up, he rubbed his nape and ruffled his hairs but couldn't stop himself from blushing.

He turned towards the parking lot and sat in his car. As he started the engine his heart suddenly started sinking but he knew they themselves planned it and it was for their good only.

He headed back home, a little bit sad but with a vision of bright and peaceful future ahead with her. And this thought brought a satisfactory smile in his heart.

♡♡♡

__________________________________________________________

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So Jasmin didn't went to USA just after their family trip but waited for a few months and completed her graduation along with Aly.

They planned their future together. Aly decided he would pursue for further studies in Bangalore. And as Jasmin got a better exposure, she too finally convinced herself to go to USA and pursue MBA.

They both prepared themselves for the two years long distance but they knew it was best for of them.

They told their families about their relationship and the career choices they made. All of them were more than happy and supported them in their decisions as ultimately this was what they wanted. Happiness and bright future for their children.

And today Jasmin went to USA. She bid bye to the family at home and they sent only Aly till the airport. The family knew how much difficult is it for them as for the first time they were going live away from each other for such a long time.

They both went in different direction to explore their life but with the assurance of starting a life together..........♡