SIXTEEN

Their lips were already inches apart, as they were about to touch their lips .....................
they heard the opening sound of the door and a loud gasp. They immediately moved apart and their eyes widened in shock.

"Bh....bhabhi aap..." Jasmin stammered and they both immediately got up from the bed.

Shanaya immediately turned around and shut her eyes tight.

"I'm so......I'm sorry guys........sorry..." She said and moved out of the door.

"Bhabhi ruko........" Jasmin followed her and Aly followed Jasmin.

Jasmin turned around and stopped Aly. "Aly tu abhi apne room me Jaa hum baad me baat karte hai" Jasmin said hurriedly.

"Lekin tu Shanaya bhabhi ko kya bolegi? Mai aata hu na tere sath, dono baat karte hai....."

"Aly m handle kar lungi tu abhi Jaa plsss"

"Lekin Jasmin.."

"Aly pls jaa abhi pls....... M dekh lungi tu Jaa"

He went from there and Jasmin ran towards her bhabhi's room. Shanaya was about to enter her room but before that Jasmin held her hand and pulled her to a side.

Shanaya was shocked for a second but as she saw Jas she relaxed.

"I'm sorry Jasmin" She held her palms "Mera tumhari privacy ko intrude karne ka koi iraada nhi tha mai bs tumse aise hi baat karne thoda time spend karne aayi thi, I just wanted to check ki tum so toh nhi gyi, mujhe lga m knock karungi or agar tum so rhi hogi toh disturb ho jaaogi....... Ik mujhe Aisa nhi karna chahiye tha.....aisa dobara nhi hoga I'm sorry Jasmin......." She said with guilt in her eyes.

Jasmin just nodded putting her head down and looking here and there. She didn't know what to say.

Shanaya understood her situation and palmed her cheeks. "Kya soch rhi h pls bol and you forgave me na......."

"Hmmmm.....it's ok bhabhi" She said and held her wrists.

Shanaya smiled and hugged her.

"Can I ask you something?" Shanaya said breaking the hug.

Jasmin hummed knowing what's coming up.

"Are you guys together? I mean......you guys........ confessed?......"

"Haa...vo....I mean........it has been just a day"

Aa Jasmin said that Shanaya hugged her again really tight. "Uff finally......." She broke the hug and kissed her head. Shanaya was really happy hearing her.

"Lekin bhabhi promise me you wouldn't tell anyone"

Shanaya's face dropped but she maintained a smile. "I wouldn't....." She said slowly and cupped her cheeks "I wouldn't tell anyone until you want me to"

"Not even to bhai.... promise me" Jasmin said with tensed eyes.

"I promise mai kisi ko kuch nhi btaaungi" She assured.

"Bhabhi it's not that I want to hide it from everyone but I just want sometime............you know..." Jasmin said trying to find words to explain her.

"I completely understand Jasmin don't worry take your time........ And I wouldn't tell anyone not even to Amarjeet I promise" Shanaya said assuring her. Jasmin nodded and went from there.

A tear escaped her eyes as Jasmin left from there. She recalled how they used to be so close and now how she had to assure her so many times. She went to her room wiping her tears and sat on the bed.

"What happen? Kya baatein Hui shanu se?" Amarjeet asked who was using his phone.

"Kuch....kuch nhi bss aise hi idhar udhar ki baatein"

"Kya idhr udhr ki baatein?" He asked.

Now Shanaya got enough of him. "Kuch time pehle hi you promised me you wouldn't come between me and jas and you wouldn't ask ki hum kya baate karte and it's just been few hours and you started again......." She looked at him with narrow eyes.

"Arey arey relax.....nhi puchunga relax...... Maine toh aise hi pucha yrr" He side hugged her "You both are so precious to me Shanaya and I want the best for you two.........and I love you both" He kissed her forehead.

"Don't think ki tum ye meethi meethi baatein bolkar mujhe fasa loge" She looked at him.

After staring at each other for a minute they both laughed and slept after a while.

_________________________________

Here Aly was sitting on the couch in his room, all tensed. He wanted to handle the situation with Jas, but she sent him back to his room. But now he is too nervous thinking of what would have happened there.

He was fidgeting his fingers when he heard a knock on the door. His breaths suddenly got heavy thinking of who would be there from the Bhasin's.

He got up and rubbing his face opened the door.

To his relief Jasmin was there. She came inside and sat on the bed. Aly sighed and sat beside her after locking the door.

"Thank God tu hai mai toh dar hi gya tha..."

Jasmin rolled her eyes. "kisliye drr gya tha?"

"Pta nhi...... Mujhe lga Amarjeet ya Bhasin uncle me se kon mujhe pitne aayega"

Jasmin slapped his cheek lightly making him smile. "Shut up okay"

"Kuch hua kya udhar?" He asked taking her in his embrace.

She put her head down leaning on his shoulder "Kuch nhi bhabhi said she wouldn't tell anyone until we want baaki kuch nhi"

"Hmmmmm thik hai....."

They stayed like this for a while then Aly pulled her along with himself on the bed cuddling her tightly.

"Alyyyyyyyyyy kya karra hai........." Jasmin said giggling.

He smiled "Mujhe hug karke Sona hai...." Saying he covered themselves with the blanket.

"Aly koi dekh lega........"

"Iss baar maine door lock kardia hai" He said and kissed on her cheek.

"Alyyy" She was smiling uncontrollably.

"Hmmm" He looked in her eyes intensely.

"Kuch nhi....." She whispered and kept her head on his chest feeling his heartbeats.

He caressed her hair and kissed multiple times on her head. Jasmin slept within a few minutes, Aly caressed her head until she went into deep slumber and after that he kept staring at her.

He smiled assuring himself that his Jasmin really loves him. And now they are together.
But soon it fades remembering the other things that is going to happen in their life.

He took a deep breath and kissed her forehead. Unknowingly he too slept gazing at her sleeping face.

____________________________

What're your views on yesterday's reel posted by Aly? Hmm hmm 🌚