Fourteen

Read the last few chapters again to connect with the story again :(
_______________________________

Aly somehow made Jasmin calm. She told him everything, why she refused to his proposal and how her family wants her to study abroad. Now they were on the couch, he had side hugged her and she was snuggled up to him.

"Jasmin, I think it's good for you, your future your career.....you'll get better opportunities abroad"

Jasmin sighed. "Aly pls ab tum bhi mt start ho jaana"

"Acha thik h baba, lekin ek baar soch k toh dekh....... degree from abroad ki alag hi value hogi nhi?"

"Haa toh tu bhi chal phir"

"Arey jaa re mujhe nhi jaana" He pulled her out from the hug.

"Kyo kyu nhi jaana ab tujhe nhi lgaani apni degree me value?"

"Jinko jaana h vo jaaye mera toh yhi set h India me bhi opportunities ki kami thodi na h"

"Exactly my point m bhi yahi chahti hu jinka sapna h vo jaake pura kare, mujhe yhi rehna h yhi padhna h or yhi apni country me hi settle hona h"

"Hmmm" Aly sighed.

"Kya hmmm Aly" Jasmin said annoyingly.

"Dekhte hai" He looked at her and caressed her cheeks "Karte h gharwalo se baat hmm"

She smiled and again hugged him tightly. Aly too smiled and kissed her head.

"Vse Jasmin"

"Hm" She replied looking at him by putting her chin on his shoulder.

He flickered her nose with his forefinger.
"Tujhe mujhse pyaar kab hua?"

Jasmin suddenly got shy and buried her face in his chest making him chuckle. He put his arms around her hugging her tight.

"Arey btaa na" He repeated.

She bit her tongue in between her teeth.
"Phle tu bta tune mujhe propose Kiya na phle"

Aly's smile vanished hearing that. Flashbacks of that day suddenly came in front of his eyes. His hold loosened around her and she felt that. She cursed herself mentally for rejecting his proposal,  for not confessing to him earlier and for reminding him those bitter memories now. She broke that hug and held his arms.

"I'm sorry Aly, for that day, mujhe kuch smjh nahi aara tha m kya karu I knew I feel for you but then I don't know, I thought m abroad chli jaaungi phir hmara kya hoga......I'm sorry m kuch soch Smjh nahi paayi sb dahi kar diya maine" Her eyes got teary.

"Shh shh....relax its okk" He held her face in his palms and soothingly caressed her cheeks wiping her cheeks. They again hugged each other tightly.

"Ek baar ye family trip over hone de phir kuch karte h" Aly said caressing her hair.

"Nahi Aly uske baad toh sb mujhe USA bhej denge na......" She pouted sadly.

He sighed. "Kuch na kuch karenge Jasmin don't worry hmm" He held her palms in his and squeezed.

She hummed sadly.

"Ab meri baat ka toh jawab de" He said to light up her mood.

"Konsi baat ka jawab?" She asked knitting her eyebrows together.

"Abhi pucha toh maine" He sneaked his hand behind her waist and pulled her closer. With other hand he held her chin "Vhi ki tujhe mujhse pyaar kb hua" Saying he brought his face closer to her.

Her cheeks turned slight pink and she tried to look away but he held her at place. "I need answer Jasmin" He said intensely looking into her eyes with their faces just inches apart.

She started breathing heavily with their proximity and put her eyelashes down. Aly smiled seeing her state. The girl who is always sherni in front of him is being shy now.

They have always been very comfortable and outspoken about everything in their friendship. But Love is indeed different. It does things to you that have capacity to change your entire personality in front of the person you fall for.

He chuckled looking away for a second then kissed her forehead. As he kissed she released a breath that she was holding for very long unknowingly. She fisted his shirt on his chest and put her head directly above his heart. He put his hands around her.

"You were always special to me Aly" Jasmin said suddenly after a while gaining Aly's attention. He looked down at her while she stared straight into his eyes. "It's just that I realised my true feelings late"

He moved his face closer and attached their foreheads while she continued........

"I always wanted you to be my bestfriend and only and only mine" Aly smiled. "When you used to talk about other girls mujhe bhot gussa aata tha..." She puffed her nose.

"Really.....???" Aly asked with shocked expressions. She nodded pouting. "Then why you...."

"I know what you wanna say, I never said anything to you because I thought ki kbhi na kbhi toh Teri life me koi ladki aayegi hi toh Maine socha ki koi aisi ladki hi aaye jo sahi ho aur tu khush rhe isliye jin ladkiyo k baare me tu bolta tha m unse baat karti thi aur Jo mujhe sahi lgti thi unki sath teri date fix karati thi........." She confessed.

"Abeyyyyyy" Aly mouth was wide open in shock. He hit his forehead and inhaled deeply.

"Kya hua...." She asked innocently.

"M vo sab isliye karta tha ki taaki tu koi reaction de aur mujhe teri feelings ka kuch pta chle......"

"Oopss" She put her palm on her lips. "Lekin mujhe khud kuch clarity nahi thi sorry..........."

He sighed. "Don't say sorry yaar"

"No Aly I need to, I hurt you very badly" Her eyes got teary.

"Aly when papa said I need to go with bhai to USA, toh mai bhot jyaada upset ho gyi thi..... I have very emotional connection with all of my people, na mai mumma papa se dur jaana chahti thi aur na tujhse.... I thought ki ab hum alag ho jaayenge Aur USA se mai wapas kb aaungi, aaa paaungi bhi ya nahi mujhe nahi pta tha" Aly's heart clenched hearing her.

She continued "And when you confessed that you love me that day, pehle I was so confused but as you went on telling me your feelings and all those things at that moment I knew that I too have feelings for you. But then I remembered I'm shifting to USA jaha mera future kya hoga mujhe nahi pta, I thought mai tujhe jhoothi ummede deke hum dono ko hurt karungi so I thought to pretend aur mere mnn me tujhse dur jaane ki jo baate bn ski maine boldi......... Mujhe lga mai ye sab bolungi toh you'll hate me you would move on" Tears continuously escaped their eyes as she went on telling her side of the story.

Wiping her tears he kissed her forehead halting her words.

"Whatever future holds for us Jasmin we'll face it together hmm?" He said looking at her.

She nodded wiping his tears and hugged him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

________________________________

Comment on this chapter  like how you guys used to do before. I remember everyone's name as well coz I used to reply you all 🥺

.

.

Not asking for much but pls do a hundred vote atleast 🤍

And I'll try to post long chapters from now on as only few chapters are left. Shower your views in the comments people as you all used to do...........