THIRTEEN

"I'M SORRY JASMIN....... I'm really very very sorry. For hurting you, for breaking your heart, for ruining our friendship. I'm sorry for everything.
Bhot bura hu na mai sb kuch jaante huye bhi itna bda locha kar dia. Ek baar bhi nhi socha ki itne saalo ki hmaari dosti khraab ho jaayegi. Meri jaan se bhi pyaari meri dost mujhse dur ho jaayegi.

Tu college kyu nhi aa rhi h? Pls apni padhai k sath compromise mt kar, I promise mai tere raaste nhi aaunga tujhe pareshaan nhi karunga, bs tu khush rh

Kuch soch smjh nhi paara hu mai Jasmin. Bs guilt me hu ki maine tujhe hurt kiya.
Mujhe nahi pta ab hum pehle jaise rh paayenge yaa nhi pr mai ye jaroor chahta hu ki tu khush rhe, meri wajah se yu sad sad na ghoome
Dekha maine tera mayoos chehra
Jiski udaasi ka kaaran m hu
Pls Jasmin just forget everything forget me and live happily"
Your Aly
Your (not so) bestfriend (anymore)

Jasmin hugged the letter and cried her heart out. She got the letter through one of the resort worker with the morning coffee.

Her heart clenched knowing that Aly blames himself for her gloomy and sadness. He was nowhere at fault. Though he proposed her without asking her earlier but that's not a crime. He confessed his feelings to her in private. And she had the same feelings for him as he has for her. Though she didn't realise it earlier but now she is sure that she loves him. All these thoughts were continuously running in her mind. 

She composed herself after a while and got up holding the letter in her hands. She hugged the letter to her eyes and kept it in her pocket.

✿♡♡♡✿

Aly's POV

(While continuously biting his nails with closed eyes) Pta nhi usse letter mila bhi hoga ya nhi
Jaake dekhu kya
Wait krta hu kya pta reply aaye
Khi khud na aajaaye
God! Nooooo
I can't face her

Bss Smjh jaaye meri baat aur apni life wapas resume karle aur kuch nhi chahiye mujhe
Bacho wali harkate krti h
College aana chod diya gadhi kahiki
Baat bhi nahi krri h.....
Haa haa..... maine bhi kaha try Kiya
Lekin phir bhi.....

(He took a deep breath and put his head down in his palms)
"I Love you Jasmin, tu khush rhh yrr"

POV ENDS

After a while there was a knock on his room's door.

"Syd reply bheja ho" He got up hurriedly and opened the door.

The person at the door jumped on him hugging him tightly. His body was pushed inside. He couldn't process anything for a minute and was beyond shocked.

He took deep breaths to take in what just happened and composed himself closing the door.

"Jasmin" He whispered caressing her hairs lightly.

She didn't respond but pulled his body more into her embrace. He just held her lightly. Still confused.

After a while he felt her body shivering. She was crying. He got more worried.

"Jasmin, why are you crying?" He tried to detach her from himself but she didn't let him.

"Jasminn I'm sorry yrr tu meri wjh se rori h?" She didn't reply but continued sobbing in his crook. "Jasmin pls kuch toh jawab de"  His voice broke and his eyes got teary.

"I'm sorry Jasmin, pls forgive me" He put his head down and soon tears escaped his eyes.

On hearing his last line she broke the hug pushing him away.

"Stop with this okay! Just st...op.." She started crying again "Enough Aly Eno...ugh......" She kept his hand on his chest then pulled him by his arms and glued him to herself again.

Aly stood there bewildered.

"I Love you" She suddenly whispered after a while giving him another shock.