Ch. 6 : Overpowered Ride To Save Gaara

Ch. 6: overpowered ride to save gaara

Everyone was still shock and couldnt believe the miracle they witness. Naruto just turn a Sharingan into Rinnegan, the Dojutsu that was only use by the Sage of the Six Paths.

Then, Kakashi also learn Tekkai, one of Narutos technique in his Rokushiki Taijutsu in exchange for his Sharingan. His resolve to part with it to save his shameless and ungrateful student is truly admirable.

The higher ups know that his Dojutsu was a gift he recieve from his dead friend and former team-mate, yet because of Sasuke rude remarks towards Temari he has to give it to Naruto.

Tsunade grew bored of the little sparring because of this incident, and so...

Tsunade: let's stop the sparring here, I've seen what I wanted to see. Everyone dismissed but come to the Hokage office tomorrow to recieve your mission.

"Oh, before I forget, Naruto left Team 7 and as you know had his own Team. 2 Teams to be exact, Team Harem and the current Team 7 with his own students.

"And so, your Team 7 will now be called Team Kakashi or Team Kushina, you choose. Ino also leave Team 10 as she is now a Jonin."

The next day, a ninja is running like his life depends on it. He is carrying a letter with a Sunagakure(Hidden Sand Village) symbol on it. He run faster and slam the Hokage Office door, his barging in cause the hidden Anbu to appear and protect Tsunade while surrounding the person. Swords out too.

Ninja(panting): Ho-hokage-sama, bad news! An urgent message from Suna arrive asking for help immediately! Th-the Kazekage of Suna was attacked and kidnap by 2 people who they believe are members of Akatsuki.

"Also, his brother, Kankuro, was poison by the enemy after he tried to save his Kage and none of their medics can help him. They're requesting for a medical ninja in the Team you want to send."

Tsunade eyes widen.

Tsunade: WHAT?! So those bastards are finally on the move, huh! Anbu, call Team Kakashi and Team Dragon here, now!

(A/N: Team Harem is the name of Naruto group if they do not have a mission. Team Dragon when they have.)

The Anbu nod and disappeared in a shunshin. 10 min. Later, the 2 Teams stand in front of Tsunade, Hiruzen, Jiraiya and Minato.

Tsunade: we have an emergency! I'm sending you guys on a S-rank mission. The Kazekage of Suna, Gaara, was attack by the Akatsuki, defeated and was kidnap. This is a joint mission of Team Kakashi and Team Dragon to save the Kazekage.

"You are also to save Kankuro as he was poison by Sasori and none of their medics can find and create the right antidote for the poison. Ino, Sakura, I leave this to the 2 of you (the 2 nod). Good, now go!"

After 15 minutes, the 2 Teams arrive in the Gates of Konoha. Naruto saw that Temari looks really worried for his brothers, so he tap her shoulder and tried to comfort her.

Naruto: don't worry, Tema-hime. We will save Gaara, I promise you.

Temari(nod and hug him): I know, Naru. I'm just worried for the both of them.

Naruto and her Harem-Sisters also hug her and comfort her. Naruto let go of Temari and walk to a wide and open area, away from the others. His girls understand what he is going to do and told the others to give him space.

Then, his body started to change in size and form. He grow bigger and bigger, he also grew more muscular. Golden scales emerge from his sturd-looking body, arms, legs, neck and face.

Horns bigger than the Hokage Tower and Teeth and looks like saw. His body morph into that snake-like appearance. Naruto transform into his golden Dragon-form.

Not just Team Kakashi, but also every person in Konoha saw the majestic appearance of Narutos Dragon form and was both amaze and afraid.

Menma: Wo-wow! It's been 3 years since I last saw that form and it still awe me.

His team-mates, parents, Hiruzen and Sannin agree with him.

Naruto(Dragon voice): we need to hurry if we want to increase our chance to save Gaara and Kankuro. Hop on!

Team Harem use Geppo and land in Narutos Dragon back. Team 7 is really excited to ride a Mythical Creature, a Dragon, so they too use their Tree-walking exercise to stick their feet in Narutos body and walk until they are in his back.

Minato and Jiraiya also do the same and join with the others. Riding a Dragon is a once in a lifetime opportunity after all, so they won't miss it.

Kushina(squeal): so Fluffy! Naru-chan, your hair is so fluffy!

Minato: don't mind us, Naruto. We decided to help in saving the Kazekage.

Kakashi: hehehe, Sensei, you just want to try riding a Dragon, didn't you? Hehehe, I can see right through you.

Minato sweatdrop and give a half-hearted smile. Then Jiraiya laugh boisterously.

Jiraiya: HAHAHAHAHA! Let's go and save little Gaara! Onward to Suna!

The others sweatdrop. Hiruzen didn't join them and decided to stay in Konoha.

Hiruzen(wave): take care, you guys! Make sure to save the Kazekage and return to us alive!

Naruto smile to his surrogate grandfather and nod.

Naruto: we will, Jiji. Hold on to my hair and try not to fall. If you do, I won't turn back and save you.

Naruto begun to levitate and fly, going to Sunagakures direction. On the ground, Hiruzen, Tsunade and Shizune were looking at the direction where the rescue group fly.

Tsunade(scream and stomp her foot): THIS IS NOT FAIR, SHIZUNE! I TELL YOU, I ALSO WANT TO RIDE NARUTOS DRAGON FORM AND FLY WHILE DRINKING THE SAKE FROM THE TOADS OF MOUNT MYOBOKU! THIS IS NOT FAIR! THIS IS NOT FAIR!

Hiruzen/Shizune(sweatdrop): (so childish Tsunade/Tsunade-sama.)

The group arrive in Suna in only 8 hours. The speed the group flew was sooooo fast that it shock Team Kakashi.

Kakashi: SO FAST?! IT SHOULDVE TAKEN US AT LEAST MORE THAN 2 DAYS TO ARRIVE IN SUNA, AND YET WE'RE HERE!

Naruto: Ino-hime, you and Sakura will go with Temari and heal Kankuro. Also, create more antidotes if you can, we may need it later when we fight Sasori.

"Anko-hime, once we defeat Sasori, collect his poison, study it and make it our own. Lastly, Tema-hime, I want you to stay here in Suna while we go and save Gaara to try and calm the village."

A/N: hi guys, miss me? The new chapter of [ The Legend of Kaido Naruto ] is finally release. Also, the Chapter 2 of [ Obito in Fairytail ] is also done uploading and you can now read it. Thanks.