Ch. 55 : Another Member In Team Harem

Ch. 55: Another Member In Team Harem

A shiver creeped out in their bodies, Naruto and his girls are really serious in protecting Konan and preventing them from taking her.

Sakura(gulp): No No No, we would never dare to, Naruto-kun. Ummm, I know that you guys are busy, so we won't disturb you any further. G-goodbye.

Shinobi's/Civilians: G-goodbye, Naruto-san, everyone.

Sakura and the people who also came to support her disperse immediately and as fast as they could.

[Timeskip: 1 Month]

Konan was called to the Hokage's office together with Team Harem. Her sentence was finally over when the construction of the village was finally done.

And now, she is standing in front of Tsunade, Kushina, Hiruzen and Minato (Jiraiya is doing his research) with Naruto's team behind her. She is waiting for the confirmation that she can finally go home.

Her only concern is that, she had to also leave her love for a certain blonde Shinobi when she return to Ame... Or maybe become allies with Konoha through marriage with him. Hmmm 🤔, not a bad idea.

But there's also that money she had to pay for invading another village, waging war and lost and finally for repairation.

Tsunade: Hello and welcome, Konan-san. How was your stay in Konoha? Was it to your liking?

Konan(bow): Greetings, Hokage-sama. Yes, Naruto-san and the girls have done nothing except show kindness and good to me. I am truly thankful to you for letting me live with them. If... Possible... I wish to... Stay here, stay with them... If it's alright.

Tsunade and everyone are confuse, only Ino, Anko and the pervert Hiruzen realize what she means. Before Tsunade can asked her, Ino chump in.

Ino: Then why not stay here? You are always welcome to live with us in the [Kaido Clan Risedence]. Right, honey?

Tsunade/Minato/Team Harem(confuse): Eh?

Ino(???): .....Don't tell me you guys didn't noticed? Oh, come on! Seriously? We have been living together for a whole month! The subtle smile, constant glances, faint blush everytime Naru is around? It's so obvious, you know!

Tsunade and the others Sweatdrop before looking at Konan.

Naruto: Is it true, Konan-san?

Konan(blush): W-well, it's been a long time since a man show some kindness, worry and concern for me. Not to mention the hug. When you hug me, it felt good that it makes me want more. I want to... Be hug... By you... Uhm... Again.

Naruto blush and look at his fiancee's, worry is shown in his face

Naruto: Girls, I know I made a promise to you that I won't add another in the fold. Ahem! And Ino-hime seems to like Konan-san and wants her to be part of our family.