Ch. 62 : Isobu And Kurama are Release/3 Big News

Ch. 62: Isobu And Kurama are Release/3 Big News

[Kushina POV:]

After we enter the [Gate] that Naruto-kun created, me and the visitors, together with the 5 Bijuu's that he had freed from the Gedo Mazo come out when we saw the light or the exit.

And when I saw the familiar mansion that I have lived for a whole year when my Sochi and his Harem took me and my sister-figure to train, I feel really happy and excited.

But the people who has come here for the first time? Well, their jaws are hung and their eyes are bulging and threatening to pop out, which I find really funny and hilarious.

Then I saw my husband Minato and my twins, Menma and Naruko, Jiraiya and even the emotionless people like: Itachi, Sasuke, Zabuza and Gaara with gob-smacked expressions.

I really had a good laugh watching their shocked faces.

[Kushina POV: End]

The 5 freed Bijuu in their Chibi form jump down from the Shinobi's shoulders cutely.

While their excitement for being freed from the harmful Shinobi who dares to seal them and now they got a new home away from being used as war weapons, they managed to contained it and hide it fast.

Matatabi(Nibi): I say...that this place is amazing! Beautiful!

Son Goku(Yonbi): Yeah, and I can't wait to check the forest area. I wonder if the trees here are big enough for me to swing around!

Kokuo(Gobi): I think i also saw a wide plains, running there must feel good too!

Saiken(Rokubi): Oi, Goku! Share some parts of the forest too! At least the swamp area is good enough! Me and Sister Chomei will claim it for the both of us!

Chomei(Nanabi): Yeah! Yeah!

Son Goku: Tch, fine...

Naruto(laughing): Dont you guys worry. if it the land is not big enough to accommodate you all, I can always add a land of your preference.

   "Its cool since i also want to add a big island with a big crater and feel it with salt water for Isobu to swim too.

   "(Menma/Naruko) If you 2 want it, I can also release the 2 Kyuubi too without killing you guys. They must love too stretch and taste the fresh air and freedom once more."

Minato/Kushina/Jiraiya/Gaara(shock): You can do that?!

Menma/Naruko(scared): I-is it really safe? W-well...we trust you, Nii-san. Please proceed.

Naruto sense their fear so he tried and reassured them both.

Naruto: Don't worry, you two. I promise that it's safe.

Even when they are still sacred, they still nod. But they close their eyes and take a deep breath first to calm themselves.

Yin/Yang Kyuubi: (Kaido Naruto, I think the prophecy is talking to you. Maybe you are the one that the old man is waiting for. The one that will understand us and unite all 9 of us.

   (Hagoromo-old man, this guy will make your dreams come true. I am sure that he is the one that you are talking about. I hope that you will watch, guide and protect this human.)

Gaara: Naruto, is it possible to have Shukaku live here as well? I think it's about time that he taste true freedom as well. I grow tired of our village using him as weapon to deter the other villages.

Naruto(smile): Of course, Gaara. Shukaku will join his brothers and sisters and will live here with them as well. If you want you can visit him whenever you are free.