Ch. 63 : Naruto And Tsunade's Wedding

Ch. 63: Naruto And Tsunade's Wedding

The day of the wedding between Kaido Naruto and Senju Tsunade has come. Families, Friends and many important figures in Konoha are invited.

The Kazekage of Suna, his wife and his brother, the Mizukage of Kiri, Zabuza are also invited for this grand occasion.

.

.

.

[Garden Wedding: Altar]

Naruto is wearing a traditional wedding kimono for men and is standing close to the altar and waiting for his soon-to-be bride to walk down the aisle weaning her traditional gown.

(They're wearing they Naruto and Hinata wedding dress in Naruto Shippuden.)

Then the gate that was created by Yamato's Mokuton open and enter Senju Tsunade. Everyone gasp when they saw her, why?

Because the beautiful Senju comes in without a single shred of make-up, but still look younger than how she normally present herself.

Sakura: Sensei...she looks beautiful more than before. And I can see that she didn't apply any make-up.

Shizune(nod): Y-yeah, I wonder what Naruto-kun did? I'm sure that he has something to do with Tsunade-sama's transformation.

Then, to be probe if she is still using an even more advance Genjutsu or not, Itachi and Sasuke use their Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

Sasuke(shock): How?! She isn't wearing any some form of Genjutsu to hide her real face.

Itachi(nod): Yes, that means that what we are seeing right now is Tsunade-sama's true face.

Murmurs and Confusion are heard in the people that was invited in their wedding.

The only ones who know the truth except for the 2 are the Team Dragon who are smirking in the front seat as they are the two's bridesmaid...and the Bijuu's.

[Flashback]

5 days before the wedding, Naruto visit Tsunade to the Senju Compound. He asked her if she wanted to regain her youth and experience the thing that she lost before because of the war and the death of her fiancee.

.

.

.

To be a Mother of her own child.

Senju Tsunade's eyes widen in shock, she couldn't hear anything except for her own heartbeat that is beating so loudly.

What Naruto said ring to her ears and stays there. She didn't hear him wrong, he did asked her if she wanted her youth back and become a mother.

The former 5th Hokage's tears fall, she didn't dare asked if it's possible or not. She is after all afraid that he is just joking with her. So without a second thought she just agreed.

Naruto smile at her wise decision. Then she took her hand, created a gate and went to Sky Island to asked a friend for a favor.

[Sky Island]

After exiting the gate, Naruto and Tsunade went to [Isobu's Area]. It is a a land with a diameter of 10 kilometers and a deep crater filled with seawater.

Naruto: Isobu, my friend, are you there?

From the deep sea, Isobu's head emerge.