Ch. 48 : The True Mastermind

Ch. 48: The True Mastermind

As the Chunks of earth that was pulled up by the [Chibaku Tensei] falls back down to the village ground, it cause a minor tremor.

Team Konoha took the dead body of the Path and clear the area as it is still dangerous, the gigantic chunks are still falling.

Before the fight with Naruto against the Paths real body come to a conclusion, everyone have begun celebrating their victories over the strong enemy invaders.

Minato: Lee-kun, Tenten-kun, can you 2 go and tell Hinata-san and the other Shinobi's guarding the Akatsuki woman to bring her here?

Lee(salute): HAI! AS YOU COMMAND, YONDAIME-SAMA!

Tenten(bonk Lee): Don't shout, Lee! W-we will go now, Yondaime-sama!

Minato(nod): O-okay...(Gai) You're student is just like you, Gai. He...has a lot of energy to spend.

Gai(laughing): I have train him well, Minato-sama! All my students are my pride and joy!

Gai was happy for the power of his students and how strong they have become under his tutelage.

He couldn't help but feel pride for them for becoming a capable shinobi that help save the village in its time of need.

While they haven't surpassed him yet, he knows that it won't be long for that time to come. And he will be there in the front sit to see that glorious day to arrived.

Gai watched Lee and Tenten run and disappeared to heed to Yondaimes orders.

[Somewhere]

Black Zetsu(Kuro): This is not good. If Nagato is also defeated, then reviving [Mother] can only be remain as a dream. Not to mention that I'll have to wait for many, many years before I can find [Indra's] new reincarnation.

"Damn that bastard Itachi for massacaring the Uchiha Clan! I have to prevent Nagato's demise at all cost, no matter what! Oh, wait! Why not just... Hehehe... I see, i see! Good thinking, indeed."

White Zetsu(Shiro): (Sweatdrop) A-are you okay, Kuro-sama? Did the defeat if the Akatsuki members cause you to go insane? Oh no, what should I do now, then?

"Just hang on, Kuro-sama! You cant possible expect me to continue your plans for you, are you? If you leave me now, I dont know what to do and how do I proceed to the plan?"

Kuro(tic mark): Shut up, Shiro! I am not insane! I have just thought of a new plan!

Shiro: I-i see...

Kuro: Anyway, ready your army of clones, White. When I give the signal to attack, you will have your Zetsu clones attack Kaido Naruto and his women. Distract them while I go to Nagato and cling to him.

"As for you, go get Madara's body and bring it near here. When Nagato is weaken, I will use that chance to revive him. It is clear that he is the only one who should do this job and not that weakling Obito.

"Since collecting the Bijuu have now become a failure because of Kaido Naruto and his women's interference, Madara has no choice now but to step in and join in the game. Now, go, Shiro! Don't fail me!"

Shiro(nod): At once, Kuro-sama.

White Zetsu acknowledge and submerge to the ground. What will Konoha do now? Will Madara return once again in the mortal world? Or will Team Dragon and Konoha managed to prevent his resurrection?

Find out in the Next Chapter of [The Legend of Kai--] Oops, sorry. The chapter isn't finished yet. HaHaHaHaHa!

[With Team Dragon]