Ch. 28 : The Person Behind the Mask

Ch. 27: the person behind the mask

Kakashi(frown): What is your purpose for starting a war against all the villages in the Elemental Nations?

Tobi: Revenged! I have someone I care very much, but she died right in front of me. And the one who did it, is a Konoha Shinobi. Can you believed it? Me, one of the most loyal Shinobi in Konoha was betrayed by killing my beloved?

"And so, in the past years, I devise a plan to weaken Konoha by Summoning the Kyuubi 16 years ago and killing a lot of the population.

"The Uchiha Massacre and plunging the Kiri in a Bloodline Hunt was also my doing, hahahahaha. And for my final act, I will destroy and reset this world by collecting all the Bijuu."

Everyone was looking at the mad man in front of them, horrified at his revelation.

Naruto: Do you really think we will let you go and complete your shitty plan, now that we know it? Sorry, but this is where you die. Kage Bunshin no Jutsu(x4)!

The 4 Naruto Clones run to 4 different directions

Tobi(sneer): Heh! If you plan to erect a barrier to trapped me, give it up. There is no barrier in this world that can hold me, even if it is created by you, the new God of Shinobi.

Naruto(smirk): Is that so? Good thing I invented a new type of barrier thanks to my high level in Fuinjutsu, then. Do it!

Naruto(Clones): Fuinjutsu: 4-Corners Spatial Locked Barrier!

A light blue barrier was created and erected with 4 corners. Hearing the name of the barrier, Tobi understood what it can do and was sweating hard.

He was hoping that the name is the only thing that is true and not the effects. Tobi tried to escape using his Kamui space-time Jutsu, but was denied.

Everyone can see that the masked Uchiha is panicking as his ultimate Jutsu was rendered useless, they sneered at him.

Naruto(smile): What do you think? Effective, is it not? If you are ready, then let us begin. Soru!

Naruto appeared in Tobi's right side, he is still holding his Spiky-mace and swung it to the Rogue Uchiha's body.

Tobi was caught off guard and got hit, he flew and hit the barrier. Tobi cough blood as the mace hit him hard in the chest.

Naruto once again blitz, not giving his opponent the time to fight back at all. He punch tobi in the face and breaking his mask. Kakashi seeing his familiar face go wide eyes

 Kakashi seeing his familiar face go wide eyes

Kakashi(shock): O-obito? You're alive?

Everyone, even Naruto heard Kakashi. And all of the Konoha team was stunned. Naruto even use Soru and stand beside the team.

Obito(panting): That's right. I'm alive, Kakashi. Madara and Zetsu save me from the rubble's, fix me and made me stronger.

And now, I'm going to realize my dream and avenged Rin by destroying this world that reject my dream to be with her.

Menma: You know him, Sensei?

Naruko: he's talking to you, like you guys used to be close.

Kakashi: Because, we are. We used to be on the same team and Yondaime-sama, your father was our sensei back then. During the 3rd Great Ninja War, the 3 of us Genin were given a mission by Minato-sensei.

"But our teammate, Nohara Rin was captured by an Iwa(rock) Shinobi. So me and Obito went to rescue her and defeat our enemies.

"But before the Iwa Ninja died, he manage to detonate the explosive tags and cause a cave-in. Because I lost my left eye in the earlier fight, I didn't see the falling stone and hit me.

"Obito who manage to awaken his Sharingan at that time saw it, he grabbed me and throw me to where Rin was.

"I was about to thank him when me and Rin saw a big boulder crashed into him. He gave me his Sharingan and told us to leave, that was the last time I saw him."

Sakura: What happened to your other teammate?

Ino: Yeah, why haven't we heard of her name in Shinobi Roster? Did she retire?

Kakashi(Sad look): At that time, the 3rd Ninja War was still ongoing. Kirigakure also joined the war to expand their territory. Rin was unfortunately captured by Kiri Anbu, although my team managed to rescue her back, at a prize.

"In my team of 6, I'm the only one who survive. And Rin, she has become the Sanbi Jinchuuriki. The Mizukage at that time, plan to released the Bijuu in Konoha and destroy the village.

"Then, the Kiri Anbu reinforcements manage to catch up to us, I fought alone but it wasn't enough. I use my Raikiri to pierce a Kiri Anbu, but Rin jump between us and got stab, instead.

"Rin didn't want to be the reason for the village destruction, so she ask me to kill her. But because I refuse her, she instead jump between me and the enemy and got pierce by my Jutsu."

Naruko: Th-thats a sad story.

Menma: Yeah...

Naruto raise his eyebrow after hearing that Isobu is involved.

Naruto: (is that true, Isobu?)

Isobu: I'll tell you later.

Naruto nod.

Obito: I don't care about your reasons, Kakashi. I ask you as a dying wish to protect her, to protect Rin! But what did you do? You killed her! You killed the only person in this cursed world who care for me!

A/N: the real person behind the mask is finally revealed. The connection behind him and Kakashi has been revealed as well. Now, a battle shall take place to see which justice will prevail.

Next Chapter: 2 Kyuubi vs Dragon Naruto

A/N: hi guys, RokuShiki90 here. Just want to advertise my new story, Title: Garan Mask. Please support it, update every week. Tnx.

 Tnx