Ch. 47 : Killing Tendo Pein

Ch. 47: Killing Tendo Pein

[Team Minato]

Team Minato, consist of Namikaze Minato, Uzumaki Kushina, Team 7, Uchiha Itachi and a couple of Anbu finally caught up with Tendo Pein and proceed to surround him.

As the 4th Hokage of Konoha, Minato should have attempted to negotiate to the enemy to surrender. But seeing that it is only a disosable corpse, it's useless.

Minato: Alright, guys! I will make this message short so listen up! Do not underestimate the enemy just because it is just a moving corpse, we will show no mercy to invaders and kill him in one feel swoop!

"We will beat him swiftly and go to provide back-up to Hiruzen-sama, Tsunade-sama and the others! Don't get careless and don't die on me now! Everyone understood?!"

Team: Hai, Yondaime-sama!

Tendo: You done with your little planning? If so, then let's do this.

The Team took their own individual fighting stances. Minato threw his special-made 3 bladeed Kunai's before he took another Kunai and grip it in reverse.

Kushina draw her crimson colored katana and summon 10 [Kongo Fusa (Adamantine Chakra Suppression Chains)].

Kakashi's hands both glow in light blue electricity as 2 [Lightning Hounds] stand by his sides ready to maul the enemy.

Sakura bump her 2 fist's as she applied a large amount of Chakra in it. If the enemy got hit by her chakra-enhanced fist, they'll surely turn into a Flatten pancake.

Then there are the Uchiha brothers, Itachi and Sasuke. The day after the arrived in Konoha, Itachi ask for his eyes to be transplanted to Sasuke and Sasuke's eyes to him.

As a result, the both of them achieved the [Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan] that only Uchiha Madara have obtain. In the Uchiha History, they are the 2nd and 3rd to achieved it. (Not sure about Indra.)

The 2 summon their Stage 2 Susanoo and are only waiting for the 4th Hokage's command to rip the enemy just to taste their new found power.

Lastly, Menma and Naruko who become friends with the Kyuubi thanks to Naruto's little [Talk no Jutsu], they can now use the Level 1 of [Kurama Chakra Mode (KCM 1)]!

Tendo: You two managed to the the beast and master it's Chakra already? Don't think that you can defeat me now, just because you become buddy-buddy with the mindless beast.

"It doesn't matter how many armies you brought in with you or what Bijuu you hold. No one can defeat Pein, no one can defeat God! Konoha will fall and Yahiko's dreams of a peaceful world will be realize! [Shinra Tensei (Almighty Push)]!"

A powerful and devastating gravitational push come out from Tendo's hand aiming to throw everyone that's surrounding him away, but-

Kushina: [Kongo Fusa: Prison Dome of Chains]!

Kushina immediately took action and stop the enemy by forming her unbreakable Chains into a Prison Dome.

When the [Shinra Tensei] hit the chains, it didn't get destroyed like he expected. Instead, the force was absorb instantly until it disappeared.

Tendo frown. Then-

Minato: (Hiraishin)!

The Hokage teleported behind Tendo and was about to [Rasengan] him to kingdom come, but Tendo is ready.

His Second-hand Rinnegan saw Minato building his chakra in his body and his right hand and ready to strike.

The 2 engage in Taijutsu battle instead and no one is backing down. Tendo tried to punch Minato, but he teleported again behind him.